Join Saltwater Spoiled Fishing Charters for a fun and exciting fishing trip in areas like Lemon Bay, Gasparilla Sound, Boca Grande, and the Gulf of Mexico. Captain Ron Jones has been an avid fisherman his whole life and will provide a unique experience for veterans and novices alike.
You will be fishing aboard a 25’ Carolina Skiff center console boat that is powered by a 150 HP Suzuki engine. Apart from all the standard safety and navigation equipment, the boat has a livewell for bait as well as a wireless trolling motor, which is a great help with easily spooked fish.
Southwest Florida has great fishing spots, and Captain Ron will show you what can be found in these inshore and nearshore waters in and around the Gulf of Mexico. A typical trip will have you fishing for Redfish, various Grouper, Snapper, Trout, Snook, Amberjack and more. Sharks can also be targeted on request.
Rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price of the trip, and Captain Ron will clean and fillet anything you catch after the trip for your convenience. Water is also provided, but you are free to bring along any other drinks or snacks you might want to have. A pair of polarized sunglasses is highly recommended for the best experience.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Carolina Skiff (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 150HP Suzuki 4 stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Placida Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Saltwater Spoiled Fishing–Englewood
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- GPS Garimin GPSmap
- Fishfinder Clearvu, sidevu, and downvu
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor the Riptide Ulterra is like my first mate.
- Ice Box It is a cooler, not much more to say about that.
- Rods, reels & tackle (Quantum, Akuma, Abu Garcia, Shimano)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Up to nine miles out.)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Grouper (Red)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Spotted Seatrout