Man Overboard Charters specializes in nearshore and offshore fishing on the gulf coast of Florida. Captain Rick Warren is in charge of the whole operation, and you will find that he is a very passionate fisherman who will do his best to make sure you have an amazing time out on the water.
You will be fishing aboard a custom-made 30’ Pacemaker Sportfish that has been refit with a 210 HP Caterpillar engine. In addition to all the necessary safety equipment, the boat is equipped with the latest navigation equipment Simrad has to offer. Its 11’ beam provides plenty of room for up to six potential anglers to fish in comfort.
Depending on what you’re looking to catch and how long you’d like to stay on the water, you can choose from several different packages. For those who want to have a fun day out with family or friends, Captain Rick will make sure you catch a variety of fish and have fun doing it. Experienced anglers looking to catch very big fish should look no further than the big game fishing packages, where you can go after Kingfish, huge Goliath Grouper, Barracuda, and more besides.
The price of a trip includes rods, reels, and terminal tackle, as well as all the necessary fishing licenses. After the trip, the crew will clean and fillet anything you catch so you don’t have to. It’s a good idea to bring along a pair of polarized sunglasses, sunscreen, and a towel, as well as some drinks and snacks if you’re so inclined.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pacemaker (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1972, and restored in 2016. Powered by a 210HP Caterpillar 3208NA engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 15 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
FAQs about Man Overboard Charters
- $1,200 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Big Game Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 8 Hour Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 10 Hour Offshore (10 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Big Game Fishing (10 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 12 Hour Offshore (12 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 13 Hour Offshore Red Snapper (13 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- GPS (Simrad/Furuno)
- Fishfinder (Simrad)
- Snorkeling Equipment (upon request)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System (Bluetooth (Bring your playlist))
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn and Okuma reels and Star rods.)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Works for Tips (20% is customary))
- Fishing License (Both State and Federal Licenses are included)
- Nearshore Fishing (up to 12 miles out)
- Offshore Fishing (20 to 40+ miles out)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)