Luna Pesca operates out of Puerto Banus getting groups on all the Mediterranean’s top fish species. Enjoy a couple of hours catching tasty Seabass and Dentex as the sun goes down. Head out for a full day of big game battles against monster Marlin and Tuna. Whatever you do, you won’t find a better boat or a more skilled skipper to take you.
Spend the day aboard the “Luna”, a 40’ Rodman sportfishing boat with room aboard for up to 10 guests. This luxurious vessel features a spacious interior bathed in air-conditioned comfort. She boasts a full bathroom complete with a shower, as well as clean, roomy cabins and plenty of space to relax and unwind in style.
Step outside and you find masses of deck space fore and aft. She also has a high flybridge to take in the view as you speed to the best fishing grounds around. The boat was brand new in 2013 and still turns heads every time she heads out of the marina.
The Luna is more than just a pleasure cruiser, though. She’s ready for battle against the toughest fish out there. Her fighting chair takes the strain of big game beasts like Tuna and Marlin. Her outriggers and downriggers put multiple lines in the water and bring even the deepest reefs within reach. She has it all.
Shorter charters will get you bottom fishing for Dentex, Grouper, Amberjack, Seabass, Seabream, and so much more. Stay out a little longer, and you can try trolling for pelagic predators like Bluefin Tuna, White Marlin, and Mahi Mahi. The Luna can get 9 lines trolling at once, maximising your chances of a hit and letting everyone onboard enjoy the action.
Skipper Oscar Santos is one of the best guides on the Costa Del Sol. Apart from the fact that Oscar is a wonderful person who treats his customers like kings, he has over 35 years experience all around the Med. He only does one thing: fish. Each time he goes out, he demonstrates that he is the best at what he does. Let him show you just how good the fishing here is!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Rodman (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2013. Powered by 2 480HP Volvo engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 34 knots.
Types of Fishing
FAQs about Luna Pesca - Port Banus
- €400 per group - 2 Hour Trip (PM) (2 hours)
- €400 per group - 2 Hour Trip (AM) (2 hours)
- €600 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Offshore & Reef (AM) (4 hours)
- €600 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Offshore & Reef (PM) (4 hours)
- €1,000 per group - 7 Hour Trip - Offshore & Reef (7 hours)
- €1,500 per group - 8 Hour Trip - Big Game Fishing (8 hours)
- €1,700 per group - 10 Hour Trip - Big Game Fishing (10 hours)
- Toilet (Full private bathroom)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Multimedia System
- Spearfishing Equipment (With prior notice)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, Penn)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Tips always greatly appreciated!)
- Fishing License
- Offshore Fishing (8 milles)
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Spearfishing (With prior notice)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Gilt-head (Seabream)
- Grouper (Dusky)
- Marlin (White)
- Seabass (European)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Skipjack)