PV Hook Up Charters – Bertram
PV Hook Up Charters is one of the biggest and most respected names in the Banderas Bay. Offering fishing trips aboard a fleet of awesome vessels, and hitting some of the best big game fishing grounds in the country, these guys have what it takes to bring your fishing dreams to life.
The 28’ Bertram is one of the latest boats to join the PV family. This sportfisher was completely overhauled in 2016 and is now ready for action both inshore and offshore. The boat has plenty of covered and open deck space, as well as a comfortable interior with an enclosed head, a galley, and a cabin to rest after long fights above.
And you’re in for a fight, that’s for sure. The shallow waters of the Banderas Bay are full of a host of awesome gamefish that will put any angler through their paces. Roosterfish and Jack Crevalle top the list, but there are also Snook, Mackerel, Snapper, and much more.
Head offshore, and the action really gets going. Depending on the length of your trip, you could be visiting famous fishing grounds like El Faro, El Morro, La Corbetena, or even the hallowed waters of El Banco, almost 50 miles from town. Out here you’ll find Blue, Black, and Striped Marlin, as well as big Pacific Sailfish, Yellowfin Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, and Hammerhead Sharks. All that, plus some monster Snapper lurking in the depths!
No matter where you go, you can trust the PV Hook Up team to work tirelessly to make sure your trip goes smoothly. All their captains are highly experienced and their crews are some of the best in the business. As if that wasn’t enough, all PV Hook Up Charters trips come with live bait, lures, tournament-grade tackle, and a cleaning and filleting service for all your catch.
So what are you waiting for? Climb aboard and get ready to explore the depths of the Banderas Bay and beyond!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
|39 Fishing Reports|
|111 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since January 2014|
About this listing
Bertram (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1991, and restored in 2016. Powered by 2 250HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 24 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 60 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Puerto Vallarta Fishing Calendar
FAQs about PV Hook Up Charters – Bertram
- $350 per group - 4 hour inshore Season Discount (4 hours)
- $395 per group - 4 hour Snorkeling and fishing combo (4 hours)
- $395 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Inshore Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $395 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Inshore Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $395 per group - 4 hr Sunset Trip in Puerto Vallarta (4 hours)
- $549 per group - 6 Hour Trip - Inshore Fishing (6 hours)
- $675 per group - 8 hr Snorkel and visit Yelapa Beach (8 hours)
- $775 per group - 8 hr Fishing Season Discount (8 hours)
- $845 per group - 8 Hour Trip - Deep Sea Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,050 per group - 10 hours offshore (10 hours)
- $1,250 per group - 12 hours offshore (12 hours)
- $1,350 per group - 14 hour Deep Sea fishing Charter (14 hours)
- $1,650 per group - 15 hours Corbetena (15 hours)
- $1,850 per group - 16 hours El Banco (16 hours)
- $4,600 per day per group - 2.5 Day Yellowfin Tuna Fishing (3 days)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment on request
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (10 live baits for 4 and 6 hours or 20,10,12)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- Marlin (Black)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (Striped)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)