King Slayer Charters takes you fishing out of Panama City, FL. Captain John will make sure you have an enjoyable day on the water. No matter how experienced you are, you’ll find a worthy opponent around these fisheries. Come chase Spanish Mackerel and Shark, or go after Snapper, Grouper, Amberjack, and Mahi.
Captain John has been fishing for 25 years and has been taking people fishing forever. He is local to the area and loves seeing his customers get their dream catch. He loves trolling for Kingfish the best. Your safety onboard is Captain John’s top priority and he will also work to turn your fishing trip into a lasting memory. You will decide how you want to spend the day on the water but the captain will help out with any questions about techniques and species available.
You will be fishing from a 28’ Cape Horn center console powered by twin 225 HP Yamaha engines. She features navigational electronics and has room for up to six anglers. The boat features a live bait well, has a large ice box, carries Penn gear, as well as one electric reel for the elderly or anglers with disabilities when requested.
Fishing trips with Capt. John will see you fishing inshore and offshore. You can choose to explore inshore fisheries or head into the bay slow trolling for Mackerel, or bottom fishing for Snapper and Grouper.
You can purchase live bait on board. Catch cleaning may be available, but you best talk to the captain about it. Trips normally leave out of Pier 98 in Callaway FL, but pickups at other areas may be arranged. The captain also runs specials throughout the year, so please check back.
King Slayer Charters can accommodate anglers of any level of fishing experience. You can use all types of bait and fishing styles to get the best chance for the best catch. Capt. John will work to make you happy and give you a trip of a lifetime. Hope you come back again to go after a bigger one! Fishing it’s what we do.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Cape Horn (Center console) originally built in 1996, and restored in 2018. Powered by 2 225HP Yamaha engines.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Panama City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about King Slayer Charters LLC.
- $185 per group, additional $110 per person after 1 guest - 2 Hour Trip–Spring Spanish Mackerel (2 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip - Shark Night (3 hours)
- $640 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $640 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Summer (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Summer (PM) (4 hours)
- $960 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $960 per group - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,020 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Summer (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,020 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Summer (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,299 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,450 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Summer (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Full Fun Day (10 hours)
- $1,700 per group - 10 Hour – Full Fun Summer Day (10 hours)
- $1,849 per group - 12 Hour Trip – All Day Affair (12 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 12 Hour – All Day Summer Affair (12 hours)
- Live Bait Well live bait available for purchase from bait boat
- Outriggers coming later this summer
- Ice Box a large ice-fish box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- First Mate (on longer trips, if requested and available)
- Fishing License (For up to 6 passengers)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing (great with live bait)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Jack (Almaco)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Porbeagle)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)