Calabash Fishing Fleet is a full-service charter company operating out of Calabash, NC. They own and operate a range of spacious, well-equipped charter vessels which can carry large groups out in search of even larger fish!
You will be spending the day aboard the “Miss Calabash”, a 46’ Atlantic fishing boat built in 1991 and powered by twin Cummins diesels up to a respectable 20 knots. The vessel is able to carry 16 anglers out in search of tasty fish and is loaded with tech and equipment to bring in the best of them once you’re in place.
The vessel has GPS, fishfinder, and the experienced Captain Lee, who will use all these gadgets to make sure you stick to the best spots like glue. The boat has a livewell which you can load up with fresh live bait (caught on the trip) and quality Penn tackle to let you hold your own against whatever the ocean throws at you.
And that could be pretty much anything depending on where you fish. The Miss Calabash travels 60+ miles offshore on her longest runs, and even in the shallows, there are plenty of hard-fighting fish to choose from.
Inshore species include Seatrout, Flounder, Black Bass, and King Mackerel. Offshore, you could hook anything from big Grouper and Snapper to monster Mahi Mahi, Sailfish, and Wahoo. Wherever you are, you’ll find plenty of freezer-fillers and some serious fights, too!
At the end of your trip, all your catch will be cleaned and filleted, ready to take home and enjoy. A customary tip of 15-20% is expected to reward the hard-working crew. They will certainly earn it!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Atlantic (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1991. Powered by 2 450HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Calabash Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Calabash Fishing Fleet
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $775 per group, additional $60 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Nearshore/Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $75 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hour Trip - Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - 10 Hour Trip - Offshore (10 hours)
- $1,850 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - 12 Hour Trip - Offshore (12 hours)
- Toilet (Enclosed.)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Quality Penn equipment)
- Live Bait (Caught on the trip.)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)