Lake Michigan – home to some of the best Trout fishing in the northern hemisphere, for a good reason. This bountiful area is only improved by Reelin Leland Fishing Charters, true local pros who’ll put you on the hottest bite around.
Join Captain Tony Radjenovich on board of his 27’ Tiara. Manufactured in the ‘80s, she’s still in pristine condition; when you’ve got a good design it stands the test of time. She has a cuddy cabin layout, meaning you’ve got plenty of room to move around while chasing the bite. She can hold up to 6 anglers without them tangling lines, while fishing at the same time. She’s powered by twin Crusader engines, with 540 HP of thrust – that allows her to develop an impressive maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Fishing the Great Lake Michigan means it’s all about Trout and Salmon. You’ll go trolling for Lake Trout, Brown Trout, Steelhead, and Chinook Salmon across the lake. Downriggers give you an edge as they allow you to troll deeper and put more lines in the water.
Capt. Tony will provide you with all the necessary equipment for this trip. Customers over the age of 17 will need a valid Michigan fishing license before starting their fishing trip. You should also bring polarized sunglasses, adequate clothing, and a waterproof camera to take pictures of your trophy catch!
If you’re ready to set on an unforgettable fishing adventure, you’re ready for a trip with Reelin Leland Fishing Charters – nothing melts stress away quicker than battling a massive King Salmon!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Tiara (Cuddy cabin) originally built in 1986. Powered by 2 270HP 350 Crusader engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Leland Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Reelin Leland Fishing Charters
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Evening trip Monday - Friday (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- Toilet (Stand up head. Similar to that in an airplane.)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano rods and reels)
- Snacks (Bring what you want to eat )
- Drinks (Bring what you want to drink )
- First Mate (Knowledgeable, respectful and considerate )
- Fishing License (All Anglers 17 and older will need a valid state li)
- Lunch (The Village Shanty Cheese ship has sandwiches )
- Lake Fishing (Lake Michigan from Fishtown in the Port of Leland)
- Nearshore Fishing (Fishing in Good Harbor Bay )
- Offshore Fishing (Fishing near the Manitou islands)
- Trolling (Using Big Jon downriggers)
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)