Lake Michigan – home to some of the best Trout fishing in the northern hemisphere, for a good reason. This bountiful area is only improved by Reelin Leland Fishing Charters, true local pros who’ll put you on the hottest bite around.
Join Captains Dylan Grant and Chris Oosee on board their 27’ Tiara, the Leelanautical. Manufactured in the ‘80s, she’s still in pristine condition; when you’ve got a good design it stands the test of time. She has a cuddy cabin layout, meaning you’ve got plenty of room to move around while chasing the bite. She can hold up to 6 anglers without them tangling lines while fishing at the same time. She’s powered by twin Crusader engines, with 540 HP of thrust – which allows her to develop an impressive maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Fishing the Great Lake Michigan means it’s all about Trout and Salmon. You’ll go trolling for Lake Trout, Brown Trout, Steelhead, and Chinook Salmon across the lake. Downriggers give you an edge as they allow you to troll deeper and put more lines in the water.
The charter will provide you with all the necessary equipment for this trip. Customers over the age of 17 will need a valid Michigan fishing license before starting their fishing trip. You should also bring polarized sunglasses, adequate clothing, and a waterproof camera to take pictures of your trophy catch!
If you’re ready to set on an unforgettable fishing adventure, you’re ready for a trip with Reelin Leland Fishing Charters – nothing melts stress away quicker than battling a massive King Salmon!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Traverse City Reelin Leland Fishing Charters
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day - AM (Salmon & Lake Trout) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day - PM (Salmon & Lake Trout) (4 hours)
- Toilet Stand up head. Similar to that in an airplane.
- GPS Navionics
- Fishfinder Lowrance
- Radar Furuno
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano rods and reels)
- Snacks (Bring what you want to eat )
- Drinks (Bring what you want to drink )
- Lake Fishing (Lake Michigan from West Grand Traverse Bay)
- Nearshore Fishing (Traverse City )
- Offshore Fishing (Fishing near Power Island)
- Trolling (Using Big Jon downriggers)
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Tiara (Cuddy cabin) originally built in 1986. Powered by 2 270HP 350 Crusader engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: