Eric Scoble’s Black Water Charters runs fishing trips around the flats, estuaries, and creeks of Islamorada, FL. These waters are filled with fish year-round. It’s fun, both for less experienced anglers and veteran fishermen.
Captain Eric Scoble Operates a 22 foot Skeeter powered by a 150 Yamaha. Very comfortable for up to 4 anglers.
If your group is 2 anglers or less, check out our other listing: Eric Scoble Blackwater ll, where you can book a smaller boat at a lower price!
As a family-owned business, both father and son are 5th and 6th generation Captains. The passion for fishing runs in their DNA.
The boat’s fishing gear is almost entirely light tackle, and is specifically designed for this type of fishing. Shimano, Daiwa and Penn International products are all commonly used and provided on board. Capt. Eric is fluent in both fly and light tackle fishing, and is committed to showing you the flats fishing potential of the Florida Keys.
Cpt. Eric has been fishing the local waters for more than 25 years, mostly targeting species such as Bonefish, Permit, Snook, Redfish, and Tarpon. He has competed with success in a variety of local fishing tournaments, including the Redbone Celebrity Tournament, Islamorada Sailfish, The Backcountry Challenge and many others.
At the end of the day, whatever type of trip you choose, it’ll be an experience you won’t forget. All fishing equipment, flies, live and artificial bait, as well as the required fishing licenses are covered and provided by Capt, Scoble. Commercial life jackets are available for kids. Bring food and drinks. Pack sunblock, a cap, sunglasses, and light clothes. And don’t forget your camera.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Eric Scoble Blackwater Charters
- $450 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (2 hours)
- $450 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (2 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip–Evening Tarpon/Shark (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Backcountry Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Backcountry Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Backcountry Trip (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Backcountry Fishing (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, Daiwa and Penn International )
- Live Bait (We catch live bait)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (We bag the fish for you! )
- Fishing License (Provided)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing (Shallow water fishing)
- Backcountry Fishing (Everglades National Park)
- Light Tackle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel (Narrow-barred)
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Skeeter (Center console) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: