Artificial Action Guide Service operates out of Aransas Pass, TX, exploring the shallow flats and backcountry the area is famous for in search of Redfish and Speckled Trout. Head out for a great day of wade and drift fishing. Head home with some tasty fish and a ton of awesome memories!
You will be fishing aboard a 2020 23’ Haynie flats boat, built right here in Texas and designed specifically for the area’s endless shallows. Most trips focus on wade fishing, but you can also try drifting the flats if the conditions are right, and this boat is perfect for it.
Captain Larry Bell is dedicated to two things: providing great fishing trips and maintaining his beloved local fisheries. He is an artificials specialist who will take you to all his favorite fishing spots, using a variety of lures such as topwater plugs, soft plastics, and more to bring in big fish.
Captain Larry takes pride in promoting sustainable fishing methods and practices on all his trips. He encourages catch & release for fish you don’t want to eat. Any Trout caught must be released and any Redfish over 24” must be released, as these are the most likely to breed.
At the end of your trip, any fish you want to keep will be cleaned and filleted, ready to enjoy as soon as you get home. All tackle and lures are provided. Just bring your waders, your food and drink, and any other personal items, and get ready for a day of fun sportfishing.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Haynie (Flats boat) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 250HP Mercury 4 stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2.5% fee.
Aransas Pass Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Artificial Action Guide Service
- $300 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Rods and reels if needed)
- Lures (All artificial baits)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Any fish kept I clean and bag)
- Drinks (I'll have water, you bring anything else you want)
- Inshore Fishing (Wade fishing)
- Flats Fishing (Drift fishing)
- Backcountry Fishing (Wade fishing)
- Light Tackle (Artificial bait)
- Drift Fishing (On occasions)
- Speckled Trout