If you are looking for the finest angling opportunities that Carolina Beach has to offer, you can’t go wrong with Fish Witch Charters. Captains Carl and Shane Snow will work hard to put their talent to work for you, making sure you have the trip of a lifetime.
The company offers a variety of fishing trips that will suit any angler’s needs and specific wishes. You can stay in the calm waters of the inlet or venture up to 60 miles offshore, spend your day trolling or bottom fishing for whatever is in season – the opportunities are infinite!
The impressive list of your potential catches includes Spanish and King Mackerel, Spanish Mackerel, Barracuda, Little Tunny, Blacktip Sharks, Amberjack, Black Seabass, Red Snapper, Black Grouper, Gag Grouper, Spotted Seatrout, Yellowfin Tuna, Blackfin Tuna, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, Sailfish… and the list keeps going!
Fish Witch Charters operates a 42’ Wilder Express Sportfisherman boat, fresh on the water in 2000. It comes powered by twin 370 Volvo Diesel engines and has plenty of fishing space for up to 6 anglers.
The boat is fully rigged with top-notch electronics and professional accessories to make a great catch possible. There is a toilet on board, along with an ice-box for the catch, a fighting chair, outriggers, and downriggers for a professional fishing experience. The only thing that’s missing is you!
All trips come with the use of gear and tackle by Penn and Shimano, bait, lures, and licenses. The first mate will clean and bag your catch at a small fee of 50 cents per pound.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Wilder Express Sportfisherman (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2000. Powered by 2 370HP Volvo Diesel engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Carolina Beach Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about S. S. Fish Witch II Charters
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $700 per group - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 Hour Trolling (AM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 Hour Trolling (PM) (6 hours)
- $900 per group - 6 Hour Bottom Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $900 per group - 6 Hour Bottom Fishing (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Live Bait (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Trolling (8 hours)
- $1,300 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Trolling (10 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (10 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Trolling (12 hours)
- $1,900 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (12 hours)
- $2,500 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Gulfstream (12 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (6 Hour Amberjack Trip)
- First Mate
- Fishing License (We have a blanket license on the boats)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Yellowfin)