Strippin Lips Fishing Charters is excited to introduce our newest boat! Our 30’ Grady White is the perfect boat for your offshore adventure, with brand new electronics, VHF Radio, 12” touch-screen depth finder with side scan, along with a 9" GPS and Auto Pilot.
The boat features 18’ Taco Marine outriggers and is powered by twin 250 Yamah Motors, with a max cruising speed of 54 MPH. There is a T-Top to provide some shade, a toilet for your convenience, salt and fresh water wash-down, plenty of storage for your personal items. It also has a 40 gallon livewell, two kill boxes and designated cooler for drinks and snacks.
We will offer a variety of trips, from half day to full extended day Gulf Stream trips. We will be fishing offshore anywhere from 6 miles out, all the way to 50 plus miles, fishing the natural and artificial reefs, trolling, bottom fishing, targeting Wahoo, Amberjack, Blackfin Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Sailfish, Cobia, Kingfish, Grouper, and Snapper, all depending on the season and the length of your trip.
Using a wide variety of live, cut and artificial bait, we will do what we can to get you that Fish of a Lifetime. Nothing is promised, however Captain Dave will do his absolute best to ensure you each have the best time possible!
All fishing equipment, fishing license, sunscreen, water and soda are included, feel free to bring lunch or snacks, or any specific desired beverages.
Although we can comfortably accommodate up to 6 anglers, we prefer to keep it around 4, to better your odds. Mornings can be chilly, and you never know if/when that Florida afternoon shower will happen, so dress accordingly. It can get a little rocky out there, so dramamine is recommended.
Each trip is different, you just never know what we’ll see—Dolphin, Sharks, Sea Turtles, Manta Rays—so make sure you bring a pair of polarized glasses and sit back and relax.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Grady White (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2014, and restored in 2021. Powered by 2 250HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 54 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Port Orange Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Strippin Lips Offshore Charters
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Extended Full Day Trip (10 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 12 Hour Trip – Deep Sea Gulf Stream (12 hours)
- Toilet Full-head
- Live Bait Well
- Life Jackets
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Prepared before the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water, Coke)
- First Mate (Depending on length of trip and number of guests)
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Upon request )
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Upon request)
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Red)