NSB Charters By Captain Brad goes to show that the best way to explore a new area you’ve never been to is with an experienced captain on a long, fast boat. You will find that Captain Brad has the former in spades. As for the boat, take a look at the photos and see for yourself.
Captain Brad’s custom built Dorado is 25 ft inside, with a 27 ft overall length. She cruises at speeds up to 55 knots, getting you to the offshore reefs quickly so you can start fishing early on in your trip. Equipped with navigational systems and a toilet for your convenience, this center console is a beautiful vessel in which you can truly enjoy your fishing trip.
All rods, reels and tackle are supplied on a charter with capt. Brad, and they are always of the highest quality. He uses Shimano tackle and Doa and Yozuri lures as well as Gulp! baits. On an offshore fishing trip with Brad you can expect to be in with a chance of catching Red Snapper, Grouper, Amberjack, Trigger-fish, Cobia, Mahi-mahi, Tarpon, Wahoo, Sharks and more, depending on the conditions and season.
Fishing licenses for all onboard are included, as is full insurance and catch cleaning and filleting. The first make will be on board to help you out with anything you may need during the trip. He works for tips, with 15% being customary for a job well done.
Capt. Brad is an experienced fisherman who puts 100% into every trip. He studies the tides, moon phases, barometric tables, water clarity and winds to put you in the best possible position to get a catch. A full-time professional guide in the area for 11 years, he uses his extensive experience to make sure every trip goes as well as possible. He has many repeat clients and is confident that once you’ve gone on a trip with him you will also want to book again!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Dorado custom (Center console) originally built in 2012. Powered by a 300HP Suzuki 4 stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 55 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2.5% fee.
New Smyrna Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Charters By Capt. Brad- 25’ Boat
- $499 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Shark Trip 3hr - Catch Guaranteed! (3 hours)
- $499 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Summer Shark Special (3 hours)
- $599 per group, additional $85 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $599 per group, additional $85 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $599 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Shark Trip 4hr - Catch Guaranteed! (4 hours)
- $699 per group, additional $85 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Offshore (5 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $85 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Deep Sea Trip (6 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $85 per person after 3 guests - Extreme Deep Sea Fishing (10 hours)
- Flybridge (Tower)
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor (gps minn kota I pilot)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano tackle,)
- Live Bait
- Lures (Doa and Yozuri lures, Gulp! baits)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (15 % of charter works on tips alone)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 30 miles out)
- Reef Fishing (Artificial and live reefs farther out)
- Wreck Fishing (Up to 30 miles)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Shark (Nurse)
- Shark (Tiger)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)