Whether you’re an angling aficionado or a brand new fisherman, Captain Jeremy Keehl warmly welcomes you to join him aboard Fish Slapped Charters to see what the ocean has in store for you today! With Capt. Jeremy at the helm, you’ll have the chance to explore Clearwater, FL’s plentiful inshore and nearshore fishing grounds, which are just bustling with a huge host of world-famous saltwater superstars.
Capt. Jeremy has been running his own fishing business since he was just 16 years old, so it’s fair to say he has plenty of experience when it comes to providing top-notch angling adventures! He’s fished all over the world, picking up tips and tricks, and he can’t wait to share his knowledge with you. He offers a variety of trips that are suitable for anglers of all ages and abilities, including children.
Capt. Jeremy targets Clearwater’s inshore and nearshore fishing grounds, and has just the boat for the job. You’ll be traveling on board a 24’ Triton 240 LTS vessel, capable of accommodating up to 4 guests. She’s decked out with top-of-the-line safety and navigational gear, as well as a wireless trolling motor – this means that you won’t spook the fish as you sneak up on them! There’s room on board for a cooler, so pack one with your favorite snacks and drinks.
You’ll have a huge variety of world-famous species at your disposal, no matter whether you head to nearshore waters or cruise the inshore shallows – or both. There’s the “Silver King,” or Tarpon, known for being a seriously hard-fighter. If you want to test your wits and skills, this is the perfect fish – just let your captain know! You’ll also be able to hook anything from Redfish, Snook, Spotted Seatrout, Sheepshead, Jack Crevalle, and plenty more.
Your captain will teach you the best techniques around, using top-notch Daiwa rods and reels. Just grab a fishing license, and get ready to reel ‘em in with Fish Slapped Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Triton 240 LTS (Bay boat) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 300HP mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Clearwater Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Fish Slapped Charters – Clearwater
- $275 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Quick trip (2 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – PM (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – AM (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Extended Full Day Trip (10 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Tarpon (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Extended Full Day Trip – Tarpon (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (water and ice)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout