Join Captain Daddy’s Fishing Charters on a new adventure! Some of you already had the pleasure of fishing with them on their bay boat for inshore and nearshore trips and you know why they’re also called “a family fun fishing charter.” Now, Captain Tim Russell invites everyone to go even further with them, as they have a new boat for offshore trips only.
Their new vessel is a 29’ Stamas Tarpon with a 10’4’’ wide beam. Powered by twin 250 HP Yamaha engines, it will easily take you to the best fishing grounds Port Orange has to offer. She’s also equipped with an enclosed toilet, 3 insulated fish boxes, fresh and saltwater washdowns, 2 livewells, cooler for food and drinks, and lastly, a T-top that will keep you in the shade.
The variety of offshore trips that Capt. Tim offers promises a great experience and a catch of a lifetime. You only need to decide what you want to catch and how long you want to stay on the water. Shorter trips offer trolling and bottom fishing for species such as Snapper, Grouper, Kingfish, Cobia, Barracuda, and Sharks. If you have your mind set on trophy species, such as Sailfish and Wahoo – set off at least 40 miles offshore for 8 hours or even longer.
Your fishing license and the equipment is covered by Capt. Tim and you can bring your own food and drinks.
Even if you are inexperienced, that should not stop you from striving for the most prestigious fish out there. Capt. Tim believes that all that matters is how serious you are about fishing – and the trophy is yours. Join Captain Daddy’s Fishing Charters offshore and break a new record!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Stamas Tarpon (Center console) originally built in 1998. Powered by 2 250HP Yamaha engines.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
Port Orange Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Captain Daddy's Fishing Charters – Offshore
- $500 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Shark Trip (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $925 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Shark Trip (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Deep Sea (10 hours)
- $1,300 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 12 Hour Trip – Gulf Stream (12 hours)
- Toilet (Enclosed, full-head)
- Live Bait Well (2x )
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water & ice)
- First Mate (Usually 20% tipping policy)
- Fishing License
- Offshore Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)