Whether you’re looking to bottom fish for huge Red Snapper, battle a variety of world-famous Shark species, or troll to your heart’s content, Kelley Girl Charters, located in Panama City, FL, has just the angling adventure for you! Along with his experienced team of fishermen, Captain Mark Kelley will lead you in the right direction for an incredible fishing trip in the Gulf of Mexico.
A love for fishing has been part of the Kelley family for generations, and it’s safe to say that Capt. Mark has inherited this passion – he’s been wielding a rod and fishing these waters for over 35 years now! He uses his family history and years of knowledge to provide top-quality angling adventures for guests of all ages and abilities. Whether you’re a seasoned fisherman or want to take your family on the adventure of a lifetime, join your captain onboard “Kelley Girl.”
“Kelley Girl” is a 52’ Queen Gillman sportfishing vessel, and she’s ready to transport up to 20 guests out to the hottest spots around. Her size makes her perfect for bringing along the whole family, or tangling lines with your favorite angling buddies. She’s a true fishing machine, decked out with GPS, fishfinder, life jackets for all ages, a full toilet, and a flybridge to take in stunning views. For all you hardcore anglers, you’ll find outriggers on board to cover plenty of ground when trolling.
Your captain specializes in trolling, bottom fishing, and Shark fishing – you can opt to try out one technique, or even go for all 3. Trolling will see you hooking Mackerel and Bonito, and bottom fishing will have you plumbing the depths for huge Red Snapper, Gag Grouper, and more. If you’re ready to come face-to-gills with some notorious sea predators, you can fish for Bull, Hammerhead, Dusky, Mako, and Sand Shark, to name a few!
Your trip includes rods, reels, tackle, and a license. Live bait can be purchased at a small cost. Join Kelley Girl Charters and experience Floridian fishing at its finest!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Queen Gillman (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1986, and restored in 2017. Powered by 2 600HP Caterpillar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 21 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Panama City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Kelley Girl Charters
- $720 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $720 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,080 per group, additional $70 per person after 6 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,080 per group, additional $70 per person after 6 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,440 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group, additional $120 per person after 6 guests - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- $2,160 per group, additional $140 per person after 6 guests - 12 Hour Trip (12 hours)
- Toilet (Private)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Has a market that does that for them in the Marina)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)