Let Fishooker and Captain Savio Mizzi be your guide for a fishing adventure in Montauk. He’s been fishing in the area for decades and finally decided to make his passion a full-time job. From May till the last week of November, you can always find him on the water.
Capt. Savio welcomes you aborad his 23’ Parker boat. This center console accommodates up to 4 guests and all of them can fish at the same time. The boat is powered by a 200 HP Yamaha engine, which is more than enough to get you to your fishing spots in no time. You’ll start fishing within 20 minutes after you leave the marina.
Your guide will show you light tackle fishing at its best, targeting Striped Bass, Flounder, Albacore, Bluefish, and Black Seabass. Most of the time, you’ll be close to the shore but, in some cases, you can head out even 10 miles offshore.
If you’re an avid fly fisherman, feel free to bring your own equipment. The only difference fly fishing makes is that only 2 guests can cast at the same time. The captain will provide you with different types of quality equipment and the brands he uses the most are Shimano, Tsunami, and Diva. Your drinks are provided as well, you only need to bring some food.
Let Fishooker take you on a relaxing and fun fishing trip. Learn a new angling trick, enjoy the surroundings, and spend some quality time with your loved ones.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Parker (Center console) originally built in 2011. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Montauk Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fishooker
- $525 per group, additional $75 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $75 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $795 per group, additional $75 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, Tsunami rods, Diva reels. )
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water, Gatorade, soda)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 10 miles offshore)
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Bass (Striped)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Seabass (Black)