Luck o’ The Irish Fishing Charters will guide you to some of the most exciting back-bay fishing spots in Southwest Florida. This charter is well-known for being family-friendly and striving to accommodate guests of all ages. Captain Richard Treacy believes that everyone should have a chance to experience fishing, regardless of their previous (in)experience. Each guest on the boat gets a maximum effort from the crew.
These affordable trips will take you exploring the spots behind Fort Myers Beach and Sanibel. The crew specializes in fishing the mangroves and targeting Redfish, Snapper, Trout, Sheepshead, Snook, Shark, and more. Along the way, you may spot native water birds, turtles, manta rays, and other peculiar inhabitants.
Capt. Rich welcomes you aboard his 27’ Carolina Skiff. This center console accommodates up to 4 guests and there’s enough room for everybody to fish at the same time. The boat doesn’t have a toilet but this won’t cause any troubles because you’ll always be 5 minutes away from public restrooms.
The captain will cover your fishing equipment and prepare enough live bait in advance. You need to bring your snacks and drinks for the day. If you’re booking a longer trip, an ice box will be handy, to keep those drinks cold throughout the day. If you want the captain to clean your catch, tipping is appreciated.
Luck o’ The Irish Fishing Charters will help you have a perfect day in the bay with people you love. Hook the fish and see yourself hooked to fishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Carolina Skiff (Center console) originally built in 2008. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Fort Myers Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Luck o' The Irish Fishing Charters
- $375 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Back Bay (AM) (4 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Back Bay (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Back Bay (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Back Bay (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn and Shimano)
- Live Bait (Prepared in advance)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Its nice to be nice)
- Fishing License ((up to 4 anglers))
- Inshore Fishing (We fish near shore and offshore)
- Offshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Drift Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Lemon)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout