Explore the beautiful Fort Myers with Shallow Water Guide Service. Captain Joey Shogren will take you fishing the creeks and shallow back bays, famous for a variety of inshore fish. The season is open year round, so you can join whenever it suits you. Whether you’re after your biggest, tastiest, or very first fish, you’ll find it here!
The trip takes place aboard a 24’ Yellowfin boat that accommodates up to 5 guests. This bay boat is perfect for shallow water you’ll be fishing at, and provides a smooth and comfortable ride. Powered by a 300 HP Yamaha engine, the boat will get you to your fishing spot fast. She also features a livewell for the bait, a cooler for your catch, and a fighting chair.
Fill your bucket with Redfish, Snook, Trout, or Tarpon, which are the most popular species around here. You can also target King Mackerel, Permit, Gag Grouper, Jack Crevalle, Blacktip Shark, and Mangrove Snapper. Each fish can be caught with a different technique, so you can test out what works best for you.
Capt. Joey always makes sure you have top-notch fishing equipment ready on the boat, including Shimano and Penn rods and reels, artificial lures, live bait, and drinking water. If you love the taste of fish, he’ll clean your catch, so you can prepare it later on. The tastiest dinner is the one you’ve caught yourself!
Shallow Water Guide Service is here to make your day of fishing an unforgettable one. It’s only a few clicks away.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Yellowfin (Bay boat) originally built in 2014. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha 4-stroke HPDI engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2.5% fee.
Fort Myers Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Shallow Water Guide Service
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Night Fishing (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Sharks (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Sharks (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Tarpon (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano and Penn)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water, Gatorade)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout