Fishing has this wonderful tendency to be both extremely calming and a total rush of adrenaline. Sudden Strike Offshore Adventures understand this really well and they’ll melt your stress away with some reel-screaming action offshore!
Join Captain Scott Housel aboard his 31’ Contender. She’s a center console, meaning there’s plenty of room to move around for you and up to 6 of your fishing buddies. You won’t be sluggish, as there are twin 300 HP Suzuki engines – you can cruise at a maximum speed of 52 knots.
Capt. Scott will take you after some of the most prestigious and toughest fish off the coast of Florida. Get ready to troll for Kingfish, Sailfish, Blue Marlin, and Mahi Mahi, helped by the onboard outriggers. If you want to troll deeper waters, just use the downriggers provided as well. Anglers who prefer live bait will be happy to know that there’s a live bait well onboard – your baitfish won’t get floppy!
You’ll also hit underwater reefs and wrecks, both natural and man-made, where Groupers and Snappers are bountiful. If you’re a spearfisherman Capt. Scott will take you to red-hot waters, but that’s only for advanced anglers.
The captain will supply you with all the necessary fishing gear, as well as drinks to keep your energy up. There’s no minimum age for kids but parents should contact the captain in advance so he can prepare smaller vests. You are encouraged to release all Billfish, though you can keep it if you want (and if it falls within local regulations).
Book a trip and climb aboard for an unforgettable fishing excursion in the gorgeous offshore waters of Florida with Sudden Strike Offshore Adventures!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Contender (Center console) originally built in 2005. Powered by 2 300HP Suzuki Four Strokes engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Daytona Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Sudden Strike Offshore Adventures
- $600 per group - Afternoon Near Shore/Inshore 4 hour (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Morning Near Shore/Inshore 4 hours (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $900 per group - Half Day – Deepwater (AM) (6 hours)
- $900 per group - Half Day – Deepwater (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group - Extended Full Day Trip (10 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- GPS Furuno NavNet
- Fishfinder Furuno NavNet
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Spearfishing Equipment Advanced spearos only; consult before the trip
- Radar Furuno
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Caught during the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water, Gatorade, sodas)
- First Mate (Tips are appreciated)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 60 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Spearfishing (Advanced people only; consult before the trip)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Red)
- Triggerfish (Gray)