Storymaker Fishing Charters is a locally owned and operated Tampa Bay fishing charter. Join Captain Rob on a fishing adventure and see why decades of experience and a personal attitude make all the difference for an enjoyable - and productive - fishing trip.
Your trip will take place aboard Captain Rob’s 2019 SX240 Skeeter full tower boat. Measuring 24 ft, this roomy boat gives a comfortable ride to up to four guests. With a T-top for protection on sunny days and a full range of navigation and safety gear, it has all the additions you need to find the places where the fish like to hide. Get between fishing spots in no time thanks to the boat’s 300 HP Yamaha motor and make the most of your day on the water.
Storymaker Fishing Charters is ready and waiting to show you how good inshore and nearshore fishing can be in the area. Captain Rob has been fishing the local waters for over thirty years and has a whole arsenal of techniques that will be put to use on the day of your trip. Whether you want to hunt for Redfish in the back bays, search for Snook on a summer evening, bottom fish for tasty and colorful Snappers and Groupers, or tackle Tampa Bay’s number one sportfish - the Silver King, or Tarpon, he has the gear and expertise to get you hooked up.
The use of high quality rods and reels is included in the price of every trip, so there is no need to bring your own gear. And at the end of the day, Captain Rob will clean and fillet any fish that you would like to keep (according to local rules and regulations, of course).
Book today for fun on the water and a great attitude!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
SX240 Skeeter (Center console) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
St. Petersburg Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Storymaker Fishing Charters
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Night Time Snook Fishing (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 1/2 Day Inshore Fishing Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 1/2 Day Inshore Fishing Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Inshore Fishing Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Tarpon Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- GPS (Simrad)
- Fishfinder (Simrad)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System (Fusion stereo with Bluetooth)
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle (Snook, Redfish, Trout)
- Heavy Tackle (Grouper)
- Bottom Fishing (Snapper, Grouper, Kingfish)
- Trolling (Kingfish)
- Spinning (Tarpon)
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)