Charter Boat “TradeWinds” is a famous boat that takes anglers of all ages and skill levels to the beautiful waters in and around Destin, Florida. Exploring the ‘World’s Luckiest Fishing Village” aboard the TradeWinds is an experience you won’t soon forget.
The TradeWinds is a massive 65’ Bonner custom-built walkaround boat, with plenty of space for up to 49 passengers. Even better, all guests can fish at the same time – so get ready to indulge in some friendly competition! She was fully up hauled in 2015 and comes powered by twin 375 HP John Deer engines. The TradeWinds is outfitted with Furuno navigational and fish finding electronics to save your time while searching for fish. She is wheelchair-friendly and is equipped with all the necessary safety facilities, including two 30-man liferafts.
Apart from professional accessories, the TradeWinds is a comfortable fishing vessel. She features an air-conditioned cabin, sleeping accommodations, and two bathrooms, which are much-needed things when you spend your day on the water.
The TradeWinds is run and operated by Captain Larry Meyer, a talented and professional fisherman with thousands of hours of experience. Capt. Larry will put his knowledge and talent to work for you and will take you to the hottest spots. His two deckhands will assist you and work hard to make sure you have a pleasant experience. A customary 20% tip for their effort is appreciated.
The crew specializes in bottom fishing and trolling for a variety of species, including but not limited to Red Snapper, Wahoo, Almaco Jack, Red Grouper, King Mackerel, Mahi Mahi, Cobia, Amberjack, and even Porbeagle, Mako, and Blue Sharks.
Whether you are looking for a fun day with your family and friends or a corporate outing, a wedding, a birthday party, a bachelor party, or any other event, the TradeWinds is ready for it.
All trips come with rods, reels, tackle, bait, and license. When you return to shore, your catch will be cleaned at no additional cost.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Bonner Custom (Walkaround) originally built in 1991, and restored in 2015. Powered by 2 375HP John Deer engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 17 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Destin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Charter Boat "TradeWinds"
- $800 per group, additional $80 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $840 per group, additional $84 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Spring Break (AM) (4 hours)
- $840 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Spring Break (PM) (4 hours)
- $940 per group, additional $94 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $110 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,175 per group, additional $118 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,410 per group, additional $141 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,410 per group, additional $141 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,880 per group, additional $188 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $2,350 per group, additional $235 per person after 6 guests - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- $2,880 per group, additional $288 per person after 6 guests - 12 Hour Trip (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (2 deckhands, a 20% tip is customary.)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blue)
- Shark (Mako)
- Shark (Porbeagle)
- Snapper (Red)