When it comes down to the best deep sea fishing opportunities the ‘Luckiest Fishing Village’ in the world has to offer, Charter Boat Phoenix is an excellent choice. Launching out of Destin, Florida, the Phoenix puts anglers of all ages and skill levels on top of the hottest bite around. Kids under 5 years of age even fish for free!
The Phoenix is a big, fast, clean, and spacious 55’ G&S offshore boat. This beauty is fully outfitted.
The Phoenix can comfortably take up to 20 anglers to fish in comfort and style. She features a restroom with a freshwater shower, an air-conditioned cabin, a V-berth with several comfortable bunks, 2 big fish-boxes, a refrigerator, microwave, TVs, stereos, outdoor speakers, and all the comforts of home.
The crew has tailored a variety of packages that will meet your specific needs. There is a trip for anyone, from introducing younger anglers to the art of fishing to an offshore extravaganza for the die-hard fishermen.
Spend your day inshore trolling for Cobia, Spanish Mackerel, and King. Mix it up a little bit with live bait trolling on longer trips or bottom fish for Grouper, Triggerfish, and Snapper. Venture out to the deeper water to get your hands on Amberjack, Marlin, Sailfish, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, and who knows what else?
All licenses, top-of-the-line tackle, and bait will be included in the price.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
G&S (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1987, and restored in 2012. Powered by 2 500HP Cummins QSC 8.3 engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Destin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Charter Boat Phoenix
- $1,400 per group, additional $140 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hour Trip (Not run in June & July (4 hours)
- $2,100 per group, additional $210 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $2,100 per group, additional $210 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $2,520 per group, additional $210 per person after 8 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Red Snapper (AM) (6 hours)
- $2,520 per group, additional $252 per person after 8 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Red Snapper (PM) (6 hours)
- $2,800 per group, additional $280 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $3,360 per group, additional $280 per person after 8 guests - 8 Hour Trip - Red Snapper (8 hours)
- $3,500 per group, additional $350 per person after 6 guests - 10 Hour (10 hours)
- $4,200 per group, additional $420 per person after 6 guests - 12 Hour Trip (12 hours)
- Toilet Lean - sanitary bathroom
- Air Conditioning A/C cabin, v-berth
- GPS Simrad with weather overlay
- Fishfinder Furuno
- Bed 7 bunks
- Flybridge Inclosed - A/C
- Live Bait Well 55 gal livewell
- Kitchen Freshwater sink and microwave
- Refrigerator Small
- Multimedia System DVD and Stereo, AM, FM
- Outriggers 40' Rupp
- Ice Box
- Radar Furuno 64 mile
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Caught during the trip)
- First Mate (Customary gratuity 20%)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Tuna (Blackfin)