Fish On Adventure Charters offers amazing fishing trips all around Florida. This time, Captain Michael will meet you in Boca Grande, where you can spend an unforgettable day on local backcountry, nearshore, and inshore spots.
The trips can be laid back or exciting as much as you want them to be. You can go slow in the inshore waters and target Redfish, Snook, Trout, and Permit, or hit the flats in a quest for the Silver King (Tarpon). If you’re interested in nearshore spots, you can catch Cobia, Sharks, or Kingfish.
The main advantage of these trips is that you don’t have to be an experienced angler to join. Bring your family along and learn fishing tricks together. It’s not about how good you are, it’s about how much you’re learning and having fun.
Capt. Michael’s boat is exactly what you need for these waters. Join him on a 23’ Sportsman vessel that accommodates up to 5 guests. She’s been refurbished in 2019 and features the latest navigational electronics and she’s powered by a 150 HP Yamaha engine. You can count on a safe and stable ride, no matter how long a trip you take.
Your guide will make sure you’re equipped with top-of-the-line rods and reels. Your fishing license is also included in the price and he’ll clean the catch after the trip too.
Explore the beauty of Boca Grande and catch some fish on the way. Fish On Adventure Charters is ready to have you aboard!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Sportsman (Center console) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4.5% fee.
Boca Grande Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fish On Adventure Charters – Boca Grande
- $475 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Back Bay/Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Back Bay/Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $675 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Back Bay/Inshore (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Tarpon/Nearshore (6 hours)
- $875 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Back Bay/Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Tarpon/Nearshore (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Speckled Trout