When you hear the call of the ocean in Fort Lauderdale Florida, there’s no better way to go than with Top Shot Sportfishing. This wheelchair accessible charter offers trips that cater to everyone, from hardcore anglers to families who simply want to have a relaxing time on the water. The crew is the second generation of fishermen, and with Captain Dave Zsak, you’ll have an amazing experience.
Come aboard ’’Happy Day Today’’ which is a Hatteras S/F (offshore sport fishing) model from 1980, restored in 2000. The boat is 46ft long and can take 6 guests per trip. Along with 2 Detroit Diesel 871 IT engines, the vessel holds additional amenities. You can lounge on the flybridge, and tackle your trophy from a fighting chair. There’s fishfinding equipment, and downriggers and outriggers, and much more!
The charter gives you the opportunity to try out diverse fishing techniques. In their inshore trips, you can visite reef locations and have a go with fun kite fishing. Offshore trips go up to 10 miles from shore and include wreck spots. You can hone your skills with heavy and light tackle and bottom and deep sea fishing, and of course, trolling. Species you may catch are Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, Sharks, and Swordfish, to name a few.
The list of onboard amenities will make your fishing adventure highly comfortable. There are a toilet and a bed, along with TV and airconditioning. The crew includes a first mate and they will help you filet your catch in the onboard kitchen with a fridge. Children all ages are welcome and please note that the boat is wheelchair accessible. Fishing license and fishing gear are covered by the charter.
Experience a grand fishing adventure with comfort and style. Book Top Shot Sportfishing trip and become a hot-shot of the sea.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Hatteras S/F (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1980, and restored in 2000. Powered by 2 475HP Detroit Diesel 871 TI engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, an additional 3.5% charge will apply.
Fort Lauderdale Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Top Shot Sportfishing
- $675 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $675 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (All tackle included)
- Live Bait (We catch live bait or can purchase live bait)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (We filet your catch)
- First Mate
- Fishing License (Boat provides all fishing licensing)
- Inshore Fishing (Reef, trolling, kite, live and dead)
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 10 miles targeting Mahi Mahi and Wahoo)
- Reef Fishing (Bottom, wreck, live bait, trolling and kite fishin)
- Wreck Fishing (Live/dead from 100' wrecks to 400’ ship wrecks)
- Light Tackle (Light tackle for Mahi Mahi, Sailfish, Barracuda)
- Heavy Tackle (Penn 8/0 and Shimmano 8/0 for Swordfish and Shark)
- Bottom Fishing (Grouper, Amberjack and Snapper)
- Trolling (Inshore reef and offshore trolling out to 1,000')
- Spinning (Light spinner casting)
- Kite Fishing (Live bait kite fishing in 100' out to 300')
- Deep Sea Fishing (Offshore trolling and kite for Mahi Mahi and Wahoo)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack