Com’N’Getit Fishing Charters is so determined to provide an exciting experience, they will take you to the best fishing spots in the saltwaters surrounding Daytona Beach. With Captain Billy Pettigrew, who is a native to these waters, you’ll also feel at home in areas such as Ormond Beach, Port Orange, Edgewater, and the Mosquito Lagoon. He’s a tournament fisherman, who started fishing with his Grandfather when he was just a little boy. He has been a charter operator for 8 years.
The boat is an 18’ Key West flats boat, ideal for the surrounding area. It was originally built in 1998 and restored in 2017 to keep it in peak condition. Powered by a 150 HP Mercury engine, she reaches a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots. This is a safe and secure vessel with a GPS, life-jackets, a CPR trained crew, and fire extinguishers.
Your captain will use the onboard fishfinder is to locate the best fishing grounds. Once you catch your limit, there’s an ice-box to preserve them until you return from your trip. The expanse of Daytona Beach is so diverse and rich in fish species, you can catch Redfish, Snook, Speckled Sea Trout, Tarpon, Black Drum, Snapper, Flounder, Jack Crevalle, and more.
Com’N’Getit Fishing Charters will customize each trip to suit your needs and level of experience, so you can also learn different fishing techniques and anything else you might want to know from their experienced Captain Billy. He is dedicated to making each and every trip a memorable one.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Key West (Flats boat) originally built in 1998, and restored in 2017. Powered by a 150HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Port Orange Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Com’N’Getit Fishing Charters
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Fall Trip (5 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Bike Week Special (5 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Race Week Special (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - St. Johns River Trip (Astor) (5 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (waters)
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle (Inshore)
- Heavy Tackle (Near Shore)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout