Com’N’Getit Fishing Charters is so determined to provide an exciting experience, they will take you to the best back water fishing spots in the saltwaters surrounding Daytona Beach. With Captain Billy Pettigrew, who is a native to these waters, you’ll also feel at home in areas such as Ormond Beach, Port Orange to Ponce Inlet. He’s a tournament fisherman, who started fishing with his Grandfather when he was just a little boy. Capt. Billy is the only true inshore and backewater charter captain and fishing guide for 16 years and over 35 years fishing the Daytona Beach area.
The boat is an brand new custom 2024 Avid 21FST Powered by a 150 HP Yamaha engine, she reaches a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots. The 21FST is set up to get in the shallows chasing redfish and more. This is a safe and secure vessel with a GPS, life-jackets, a CPR trained crew, and fire extinguishers.
Your captain knowledge of the area will put you on the best fishing grounds. Once you catch your fish, there’s an ice-box to preserve them until you return from your trip. The expanse of Daytona Beach is so diverse and rich in fish species, you can catch Redfish, Snook, Speckled Sea Trout, Tarpon, Black Drum, Snapper, Flounder, Jack Crevalle, and more.
Com’N’Getit Fishing Charters will customize each trip to suit your needs and level of experience, so you can also learn different fishing techniques and anything else you might want to know from their experienced Captain Billy. He is dedicated to making each and every trip a memorable one.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Com’N’Getit Fishing Charters
- $329 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 hour trip (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Winter Blitz Special (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - Lures Only (2 Max) (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (waters)
- Fishing License (Saltwater Only)
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Summer Time Only weather permitting)
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle (Inshore)
- Heavy Tackle (Near Shore)
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Speckled Trout
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Avid 21FST (Bay boat) originally built in 2024. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: