Spend a day plying the waters off Ucluelet, British Columbia, with Oceans West Sportfishing. Target Chinook (King), coho, and lingcod along the rock line, or venture offshore to the banks for Halibut and Salmon.
Captain Scott’s experience and guest-centered approach gives novice and experienced anglers alike a great foundation for a successful day aboard.
You’ll fish a 2020 custom 30’ Northwest Aluminum Craft that can accommodate up to 7 guests. It’s powered by twin 225 HP Mercury SeaPro 4.6L V8 outboards and a comprehensive navigational suite from Simrad that will help you have a successful trip. There’s a private marine head (toilet) forward, and guest lunch and beverage cooler (separate from the fish cooler) for your convenience.
Safety is at the forefront of Scott’s planning and decisions on the water. This vessel is one of two fishing charter boats in Ucluelet to offer guests and crew the added safety of a life raft and EPIRB. This vessel packs an 8-man self-inflating Zodiac life raft, cradle mounted atop the house with a hydrostatic release. This 2022 unit is certified for commercial vessel use by Transport Canada and USCG.
The species you can encounter on your trip include Chinook (King) and Coho (Silver) Salmon, Halibut, Lingcod, and Rockfish. You can retain or release the fish you catch and you’re welcome to bring kids aboard.
The captain provides premium fishing gear and will clean your catch after the trip. Please bring snacks and drinks for your group, as well as fishing licenses.
Oceans West Adventures is part of the Evergreen Forest Cabins Ltd family.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Oceans West Sportfishing
- CA $775 per group, additional CA $60 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- CA $890 per group, additional CA $70 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- CA $1,090 per group, additional CA $75 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- CA $1,190 per group, additional CA $90 per person after 5 guests - 5 Hour Whale Watch/ Fishing Combo (5 hours)
- CA $1,290 per group, additional CA $90 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Morning Trip (6 hours)
- CA $1,390 per group, additional CA $90 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- CA $1,570 per group, additional CA $90 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- CA $1,570 per group, additional CA $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – September (8 hours)
- CA $1,690 per group, additional CA $100 per person after 4 guests - Extended Full Day Trip – Big Day (10 hours)
- CA $5,570 per day per group, additional CA $300 per person after 3 guests - 3 Day Trip Fishing/ 3 bedroom Cabin (3 days)
- GPS Simrad evo3 12" and two 7"
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Bottom Fishing
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)
About the Captain
|ID & License verified|
|49 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since October 2020|
About this listing
Northwest Aluminum Craft (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2020. Powered by 2 225HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 60 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: