Come and go fishing with Stressed Out Charters and leave all your stress at the dock. Captain Scott Luster has over 34 years of tournament and fishing knowledge. He and his crew specialize in creating memories - from your kid’s first fish to the parent’s largest fish they have ever caught. This isn’t the usual charter, as the crew will try to teach and show how they do what they’re best at. From showing what fish look like on the sonar, to the knots they tie.
The 2 and 4-hour trips will be on a brand new bulls bay powered by a 225 Suzuki. The boat you will be on for the 6-hour and 10-hour trips is a 33’ Palmetto custom center console powered by two 300 HP Suzuki engines and set up for 6 guests fishing comfortably. The boat has all Simrad electronics, so you can be sure you’ll always be at the right spot. For more comfort on longer trips, the boat also features a private toilet.
On our 6 and 4-hour trips from June 1 to August 18, we will target Red Snapper until we have a limit. If time allows, we will troll for King Mackerel or Bonito.
On the way out, you will ride comfortably on Ocean Tamer bean bags. Once we get offshore we will bottom fish for Red Snapper. At the end of your trip, the deckhand will clean and bag your fish. He works for tips, so please bring some cash with you. While he is cleaning your fish you are welcome to walk up to Tacky Jack’s restaurant and relax or sit outside on the swings beside the docks.
Please contact us if you want to book this crew for tournaments and rodeos.
Stressed Out Charters will do anything they can to make your day enjoyable. You just need to pick a date and show up on time.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Bulls Bay (Center console) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 225HP 225 Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Gulf Shores Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Stressed Out Charters
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour – Salt Water Intro (1:30PM) (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour – Salt Water Intro (10:30AM) (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour – Salt Water Intro (6:00AM) (2 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Salt Water Intro (3 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Salt Water Intro (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Salt Water Intro (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Red Snapper (4 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Red Snapper (AM) (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (He works for tips usually 20 percent of trip)
- Fishing License (No fishing license required )
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Snapper (Red)
- Speckled Trout
- Spotted Seatrout