Reel Easy Charters is located in Hilton Head Island and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters. Whether you are an avid fisherman, a beginner, or just looking for an epic experience on the water, Captain Jack and Reel Easy Charters have a trip for you! The captain specializes in inshore, nearshore, and offshore fishing. His goal is that you have an amazing day on the water and create unforgettable memories.
Capt. Jack will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 3 to 8-hour trips, mainly fishing for Redfish, Shark, Cobia, Seabass, Black Drum, and Tarpon, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, big game fishing, and drift fishing.
Your fishing adventure starts on the Reel Easy. This is a 25’ Classic Seacat with brand-new twin 150 HP Yamaha four stroke engines. With an 8 1/2-feet beam and a 12-inch draft, this extremely stable cat can navigate through skinny water or venture 50 miles offshore. She is a fishing machine that will make for a smooth comfortable ride and enjoyable trip, fully equipped with the latest electronics and top-of-the-line tackle.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Reel Easy Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Reel Easy Charters – Get Hooked!
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 5 guests - 3 Hour Trip - AM (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 5 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore/Nearshore (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 5 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Shark (3 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 5 guests - 4 Hour – Shark / Vanishing Island (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 5 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore or Offshore (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 5 guests - 4 Hour Trip–Inshore/Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $75 per person after 5 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Nearshore or Offshore (5 hours)
- $1,050 per group, additional $75 per person after 5 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,350 per group, additional $75 per person after 5 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Red)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Sea Cat (Catamaran) originally built in 1997, and restored in 2021. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: