Atlantic Breeze Charters offers inshore, nearshore, and offshore fishing trips out of Folly Beach, Charleston, and Kiawah Island, South Carolina. Captain Dustin Schulte is a Charleston local with years of experience fishing the southeastern coast of the US. He knows where to go put you on fish and invites you on a thrilling adventure!
Join the crew aboard their 20’ Pro-Line angler boat, powered by a 150 HP Yamaha engine. This vessel is equipped with state-of-the-art Lowrance navigational electronics and offers a smooth ride with a spacious deck, accommodating up to 5 anglers. She features 2 livewells, a wireless trolling motor, and an onboard stereo with Bluetooth capability.
Atlantic Breeze Charters specializes in sight fishing, bottom fishing, and trolling, and uses top-quality Penn and Shimano equipment. They offer half day, three quarter-day, and full day trips that will have you inshore fishing along rivers and streams. Here, you’ll be able to target game fish, such as Flounder, Trout, Redfish, and various Shark species.
Nearshore trips will see you fishing up to 15 miles from the coast, targeting Black Seabass, Weakfish, Triggerfish, Cobia, Bonito, and Spadefish. Both nearshore and inshore trips are great options for families with kids and offer lots of excitement and non-stop action!
Your fishing licenses and equipment are included in the price, as well as lures and live bait. Just be sure to bring some sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, and anything else you may need. Feel free to bring snacks and drinks as well and store them in the captain’s cooler.
The experienced Atlantic Breeze Charters team is ready to put you on big fish! Start planning your adventure today, invite the family, and book your trip today!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Atlantic Breeze Charters – Inshore
- $250 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Deep Hole Shrimping! (2 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - Shark fishing (2 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Mid afternoon trip 3 hours (3 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 hour Trip – Sunset Fishing (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour – Lighthouse Fishing Early (5 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour – Beat the Summer Heat (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn & Shimano,Diawa)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (cooler with ice and cold water.)
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Please notify the captain in advance )
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Please notify the captain in advance )
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Flounder Gigging (Seasonal trip )
- Black Drum
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
- Triggerfish (Gray)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Pro-Line (Bay boat) originally built in 1990, and restored in 2021. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha 4-Stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: