Atlantic Breeze Charters offers inshore, nearshore, and offshore fishing trips out of Folly Beach, Charleston, and Kiawah Island, South Carolina. Captain Dustin Schulte is a Charleston local with years of experience fishing the southeastern coast of the US. He knows where to go put you on fish and invites you on a thrilling adventure!
Join the crew aboard their 20’ Pro-Line angler boat, powered by a 150 HP Yamaha engine. This vessel is equipped with state-of-the-art Lowrance navigational electronics and offers a smooth ride with a spacious deck, accommodating up to 5 anglers. She features 2 live wells, a wireless trolling motor, and an onboard stereo with Bluetooth capability.
Atlantic Breeze Charters specializes in sight fishing, bottom fishing and trolling, and uses top-quality Penn and Shimano equipment. They offer half-day, three-quarter-day, and full-day trips that will have you inshore fishing along rivers and streams. Here, you’ll be able to target game fish, such as Flounder, Trout, Redfish, and various Shark species.
Nearshore trips will see you fishing up to 15 miles from the coast, targeting Black Seabass, Weakfish, Triggerfish, Cobia, Bonito, and Spadefish. Both nearshore and inshore trips are great options for families with kids and offer lots of excitement and non-stop action!
Your fishing licenses and equipment are included in the price, as well as lures and live bait. Just be sure to bring some sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, and anything else you may need. Feel free to bring snacks and drinks as well and store them in the captain’s cooler.
The experienced Atlantic Breeze Charters team is ready to put you on big fish! Start planning your adventure today, invite the family, and book your trip today!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pro-Line (Angler) originally built in 1990, and restored in 2005. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha 4-Stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2.5% fee.
Folly Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Atlantic Breeze Charters – Inshore
- $300 per group - 2 Hour Shark Trip (2 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour – Inshore (Reds & Trout) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour – Lighthouse Fishing (5 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn & Shimano,Diawa)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (cooler with ice and cold water.)
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Please notify the captain in advance )
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Please notify the captain in advance )
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Flounder Gigging (Seasonal trip )
- Black Drum
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
- Triggerfish (Gray)