Seas 2 Trees Outdoors offers you an action-packed luxurious fishing adventure out of Key Largo, Florida. Together with Captain Maurice Young, you’ll explore the best nearshore and offshore spots in the area as well as its reef and wrecks known for their good fish reserves. Having fished all his life and being an expert in waters throughout Florida, Captain Maurice ensures you’ll have an enjoyable day of fishing as well as the best chance for landing a great catch. Book today and join him for a memorable day on the gorgeous waters of Florida!
The boat you’ll be using is a 36’ Yellowfin center console that sits up to 6 guests. This powerful boat runs on triple 300 HP Mercury engines and uses full-featured navigation technology to reach fishing spots quickly and safely. The boat’s outriggers, downriggers, snorkeling gear, and livewell, will all provide you with a great fishing experience. There’s even a multimedia system you can use as well as an ice-box. A first mate will also come aboard.
Some of the species you can catch include various sorts of Snapper, Grouper, Sailfish, Blue Marlin, Swordfish, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Blackfin Tuna, and many more challenging species. To attract them, you can bottom fish, kite fish, spin, jig, and more. Kids are welcome to join your trip and you’re free to take home the fish you reel in.
Bring nothing but the food of your choice, as Captain Maurice will provide you with all the fishing gear, bait, drinks, licenses, and even catch cleaning.
Pick your day and enjoy a wonderful day on the water with your loved ones!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Yellowfin (Center console) originally built in 2020. Powered by 3 300HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 65 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Key Largo Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Seas 2 Trees Outdoors, LLC
- $750 per group - 3 Hr Light Fishing/ Sandbar Trip AM (3 hours)
- $750 per group - 3 Hr Light Fishing/ Sandbar Trip PM (3 hours)
- $750 per group - 3Hr Light Fishing/ Sandbar Trip Mid (3 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Night Reef Fishing (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Reef / Wreck (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Reef / Wreck (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Reef / Wreck (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Night Reef Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,850 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Reef / Wreck (8 hours)
- $2,050 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- $2,500 per group - 12 Hour Trip (12 hours)
- $2,950 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Dry Tortugas / Gulf (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)