Blue Water Connection is your chance to experience one of the premier fishing charters in Panama City. Join Captain Justin Steele and his experienced crew and find out why this Florida fishing favorite should be your next fishing destination.
You’ll fish aboard the Billistic, a 48’ Viking boat designed for getting anglers to the very best offshore sportfishing spots. The boat is fully equipped with all the latest gear for your sportfishing adventure. It’s kept in pristine condition from head to toe, with a kitchen, air-conditioned living area, and two heads cleaned before every single trip. Looking for cleanliness, quality equipment, and great fishing? This is the boat for you.
The latest top of the line tackle is supplied on every trip, as well as a range of artificial lures for your convenience. Feel free to bring your kids on board, and show them what fishing is all about! Spend some quality family time and make some amazing memories that will last a lifetime.
Blue Water Connection offers a wide range of fishing trips. Nearshore trips will see you fishing for Mackerel and Bonito, while longer trips will take you to the deeper waters to target Blue and White Marlin, Tuna, Mahi Mahi, and Wahoo. You may also like to try an offshore bottom fishing trip, targeting tasty Snapper and Grouper, as well as the rod-bending Amberjack (in season).
All you need to bring is some snacks, and drinks, as well as some sun protection so you can thoroughly enjoy your day. Bring your sense of adventure and you’re all set!
Come have some serious fun and explore some of the most prolific waters in the area with Blue Water Connection!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Viking (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1990, and restored in 2015. Powered by 2 735HP Detroit Diesel engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Panama City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Blue Water Connection – Billistic
- $800 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Regular (4 hours)
- $840 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Summer Price (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Regular (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Regular (8 hours)
- $1,680 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Summer Price (8 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Regular (10 hours)
- $2,100 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Summer Price (10 hours)
- $2,400 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Regular (12 hours)
- $2,520 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Summer Price (12 hours)
- $3,300 per group - 18 Hour Trip – Bluewater (16 hours)
- $3,300 per day per group - 3 Day Trip – Bluewater (3 days)
- $3,600 per day per group - 2 Day Trip – Bluewater (2 days)
- $3,960 per day per group - 24 Hour Trip – Bluewater (1 day)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair (When needed)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Rods, reels & tackle
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Yellowfin)