Flightline Fishing Charters welcomes you on a relaxing fishing trip out of Stuart, Jupiter, Fort Pierce, and West Palm Beach Florida. Come fish various inshore grounds and have a fun-packed time chasing some interesting species while enjoying the beautiful surroundings. Captain David Sager knows where the fish is and is eager to take you on your next fishing quest. Bring your whole family aboard and join him for a memorable day on the water!
The boat you’ll use for fishing is an 18’ Pathfinder powered by a 115 HP Yamaha engine with room for up to 4 anglers. It’s equipped with new Garmin GPS technology used for efficient navigation, a large cooler for storing your catch, and a livewell for keeping live bait.
On your trip, you’ll be spinning on light tackle for Flounder, Sheepshead, Redfish, Spotted Seatrout, Pompano, Tarpon, Snook, and more. The captain recommends you release your catch but you’re allowed to keep any legal fish. The boat is family-friendly, so feel free to bring your kids aboard.
Captain David will provide you with all the fishing rods, reels, and tackle, but you’re welcome to bring your own if you want to. He also provides bait, light snacks, water, Gatorade, a Florida fishing license, as well as catch cleaning and filleting.
Join Flightline Fishing Charters and spend a beautiful day on the waters of Florida!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pathfinder (Bay boat) originally built in 2000. Powered by a 115HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Stuart Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Flightline Fishing Charters, LLC
- $400 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Starting October 15 (4 hours)
- $400 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Summer (AM) (5 hours)
- $500 per group - 7 Hour Trip – Starting October 15 (7 hours)
- $550 per group - Full Day Trip – Custom Trip (6 hours)
- GPS New Garmin navigation
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box A large cooler for holding fish
- Rods, reels & tackle (Feel free to bring your own)
- Live Bait (If available)
- Lures (Topwater and jigs)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (I can clean it or you can cook it.)
- Snacks (Light snacks)
- Drinks (I provide water and gatorade.)
- Fishing License (Provided by myself.)
- River Fishing (Indian River and ICW)
- Inshore Fishing (The mangroves, bridges, and sandbars)
- Light Tackle (Jigs, Topwater lures and live bait.)
- Spotted Seatrout