Welcome to Point Pleasant, NJ, where you can take an unforgettable fishing trip with Jordi Sport Fishing & Charters! Captain Jesse has been fishing in the area since he was a kid and he knows these waters by the back of his hand. He’s happy to share his experience and knowledge with other guests and loves when he helps someone catch their first fish!
The trip takes place on a 32’ Tidewater Custom boat that accommodates up to 6 guests for fishing & up to 10 guests for a cruising day. This center console is powered by twin Yamaha 350 engines and reaches the speed of 60
knots. To make the trip more comfortable, the boat features a bed to lounge, a cooler, all the fishing equipment and a multimedia system. No matter what fishing spots you visit, you can count on a safe and reliable ride throughout the day.
There’s a variety of fishing trips to choose from. All of them are seasonal, so make sure to check the available dates and book your spot on time. Some of the targets you can go after are Striped Bass, Tautog, Flounder, Tuna, Mahi Mahi, and more.
All fishing equipment is included in the price and the crew will also clean and fillet your catch free of charge. All you need to do is pack some snacks and drinks for the day. The trips are pet & family-friendly, so no one gets left behind!
Whenever you feel like it’s the right time for an adventure, book a trip with Jordi Sport Fishing & Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|ID & License verified|
|15 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since February 2022|
About this listing
Tidewater Custom (Center console) originally built in 2018. Powered by 2 350HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 60 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Point Pleasant Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Jordi Sport Fishing & Charters
- $150 per person - 4 Hour Trip – Weekdays After Work (3 hours)
- $190 per person - 6 Hour Trip – Striper Bass (AM) (6 hours)
- $190 per person - 6 Hour Trip – Striper Bass (PM) (6 hours)
- $200 per person - 8 Hour April Striper Trip (8 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour AM Bottom fishing (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour PM Bottom Fishing (4 hours)
- $900 per group - 6 Hour AM Bottom Fishing (6 hours)
- $900 per group - 6 Hour PM Bottom Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 8 Hour Trip – You Tell Me! (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group - Offshore Jumbo Sea Bass (8 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Shark (8 hours)
- $2,000 per group - Inshore Giant Bluefin Tuna (8 hours)
- $2,400 per group - Inshore Tuna (10 hours)
- $2,800 per group - Midshore Tuna (12 hours)
- $3,600 per group - Offshore Canyon Tuna (16 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Please tip your mate!)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Tuna (Bigeye)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)