SeaPlay Sportfishing is located in Galveston and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters. You’ll be fishing with experienced Captain Anthony Hancock who’ll take you on a fun and exciting jetty-based trip to many different species in the Gulf of Mexico.
Capt. Anthony will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 4 to 6-hour trips, mainly fishing for Redfish, Flounder, Speckled Trout, Black Drum, Sheepshead, and Shark, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, big game fishing, and drift fishing.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 25’ Pro-Line boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. This boat comes with a toilet.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Please make sure to buy a valid fishing license ahead of time. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip.
Book your trip now and hit the water with SeaPlay Sportfishing.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about SeaPlay Sportfishing – Pro-Line
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Bay and Jetty (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Bay and Jetty (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Bay and Jetty (AM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Bay and Jetty (PM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Shark Hunt (AM) (5 hours)
- $800 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Shark Hunt (PM) (5 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Pro-Line (Center console) originally built in 2008. Powered by a 225HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: