Welcome to Send It Charter Fishing in beautiful Ft. Myers, FL! A near-native Floridian, Capt. Joe Sagi has been exploring, navigating, and fishing SWFL’s teeming waterways since the ripe old age of one! An experienced and friendly angler and guide, Joe is familiar with the area’s exceptional inshore, flats, nearshore, and backcountry fishing spots, and is excited to share them with you. He will cater a trip designed with you and your needs at the forefront of your time together.
Your excursion will begin on a 23’ center-console Dorado, complete with a 200 HP Suzuki engine (max cruising speed of 40 knots), GPS, Fishfinder, live bait well, and trolling motor. While some charters will offer 18’ boats and suggest that they can comfortably accommodate five people, Capt. Joe honestly thinks that having four people on his boat allows for the most comfort and enjoyment for everyone.
Depending upon the season, the type of tackle (light/heavy, bait/lures) you’re using, and the conditions of the day, you can target a variety of fish species: Snook, Redfish, Spotted Seatrout. And Tarpon, especially, seems to love Capt. Joe!
Capt. Joe will provide for all your fishing needs: rods, reels, and tackle; lures; live bait; and even fishing licenses! He also will provide plenty of ice and bottled water for those sunny Florida days. And because he fell in love with fishing at such a young age, Capt. Joe welcomes children aboard. He’d love to see them get “hooked” on the sport, too! You’ll have the opportunity to catch and release any fish during your excursion. Or, at the end of the trip, Capt. Joe will happily clean and fillet your catch so you can enjoy it at home. There’s nothing more amazing than the taste of fresh fish that *you* have caught!
Just bring yourself, your friends, and whatever food or other beverages you’ll need, and get ready to have a great time. Capt. Joe will make sure of it!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Send It Charter Fishing
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Weekend (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Weekend (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Weekend (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Tarpon (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Dorado (Center console) originally built in 1999. Powered by a 200HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: