Join Reel1In for an amazing day of fishing along the mangrove estuaries. Start out of Fort Myers Beach, Florida and fish the back bays, oyster beds, mangrove shorelines, passes, and docks for a wide variety of fish. These trips are best suited for small parties under four people when fishing from the flats boat. You’ll have an excellent choice of inshore, river, flats, and backcountry destinations to go to. Whether you desire to fish for fun or have an experience of a lifetime, Reel1In will carefully plan your trip accordingly.
The adventure starts on a 20’ Lake And Bay flats boat. It can sit up to 4 guests and runs on a 250 HP Yamaha engine. It’s got quality navigation gear to keep you on the course all the time. It uses a wireless trolling motor for a quieter approach and is equipped with a livewell and an ice-box. Snorkeling equipment will be available on your request. On offshore boats, there will be a first mate as well to give you any assistance you might need.
Some of the diverse fish species you can catch include Mangrove Snapper, Spotted Seatrout, Great Barracuda, Tarpon, Permit, Black Drum, and more. The choice of styles you can fish in is also excellent. Using light tackle, you can try your skills in bottom fishing, trolling, spinning, jigging, popping, as well as fly fishing. Kids are more than welcome to come aboard, so why not bring the whole family and have a wonderful time together in nature. Reel1In primarily follows catch and release policy, but make sure you call them and check for details. There will be no smoking and alcohol drinking during the trip, but you’re free to drink beer or wine.
You are covered for all the fishing gear, bait, licenses, as well as for water. The crew will clean and fillet you catch so it’s ready for cooking as soon as you get back home.
Come to Fort Myers Beach and let Reel1In take you on a fishing trip to remember.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Lake and Bay (Flats boat) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Fort Myers Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Reel1In
- $600 per group, additional $200 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Back Bay (AM) MAX 4 (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $200 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Back Bay (PM) MAX 4 (4 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $300 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Back Bay MAX 4 (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $300 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Night Fishing (5 hours)
- $2,000 per group, additional $300 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Captain's Choice (8 hours)
- $2,400 per group, additional $0 per person after 2 guests - The Tarpon Experience (2 Max) (6 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment (Available upon request. )
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box (Y)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water provided )
- First Mate (On Offshore Boats)
- Fishing License (Charter companies must provide this.)
- River Fishing (Cocohatchee, Calusahatchee, Marco River, Gordons )
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Gag)
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout