Rod Bending Charters sure do live up to their name – if thrilling rod-bending action is what you are after, you found it! Captain Jason and his crew are the ones to guide you to where the big fish like to play in Galveston, Texas. They have a lot of knowledge about migratory patterns of species in this area and offer everything from inshore to offshore fishing.
You will head out on the brand new 30’ Sea Hunt center console boat, which offers a smooth, dry and fast ride to the fishing grounds. It is powered by twin 300 HP Suzuki engines and has GPS, fishfinder, VHF, sonar, and radar. The spacious deck allows plenty of room to fish in comfort, and is perfect for larger groups.
The oversized T-top provides plenty of shade and rain protection, and the boat also has an onboard restroom. To increase your chances of landing fish, the boat comes fitted with outriggers and a live bait tank, while the first mate will be on hand to assist you throughout the day. The crew use very high-quality Shimano and Avet reels, and Ugly Stik Tiger and custom hopper rods.
Rod Bending Charters offer a range of fishing trips, so if you’re looking to save yourself a long boat ride, you can target big fish around Galveston Jetty and Ship Channel. Got your eye set on Sharks? No problem, you can spend the whole day tackling these beasts. For those seeking deep-sea action, you can choose between going close offshore or heading out 50+ miles on the water.
Depending on the trip you select, you will target species such as Kingfish, Ling, Mahi Mahi, Snapper, Grouper, Wahoo, Billfish, Tuna, Bonito, Sharks, Jack Crevalle, Amberjack, Cobia, Redfish, Trout, and many more. All trips include rods, reels, tackle, bait, fuel, and cleaning of fish. Fishing licenses are not included.
The Rod Bending Charters crew look forward to seeing you on the water, so join them now on your newest fishing expedition!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Center console) originally built in 2015. Powered by 2 300HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 60 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Galveston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Rod Bending Charters
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (Noon) –Jetty Channel (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) – Jetty Channel (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) – Jetty Channel (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (PM) – Jetty Channel (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (AM) – JettyChannel (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $60 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (AM) – Close Offshore (7 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Trip (AM) – Shark Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $60 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (PM) – Close Offshore (7 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Trip (PM) – Shark Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,700 per group - Extended Full Day Trip – Deep Sea (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Speckled Trout
- Tuna (Blackfin)