Captain Matt has been fishing down in Mississippi his whole life. He recently just got out of the U.S. Coast Guard after serving 4 years on 2 different cutters. He obtained his captain’s license when he was 19 years old and recently upgraded it to a Masters 100 ton. His boat is a good solid boat. It is 25 feet long with a brand new 300 HP Yamaha pushing it. There are a few different kinds of trips you can go on and here they all are:
Shark trips: These trips involve anchoring and chumming (putting blood and guts in the water to lure them in). You’ll be fishing with either live or cut bait.
Island light tackle: This trip involves fishing with light tackle at the islands for Speckled Trout, Redfish, and other hard-fighting and good eating gamefish. This trip differs from the inland trip because we travel further offshore and use techniques that yield a higher catch percentage for certain species.
Red Snapper trips: These trips involve fishing at the offshore wrecks and reefs for Red Snapper. While fishing offshore, you will probably see dolphins, and sea turtles and have various bycatches such as sharks, Cobia, etc.
Inshore trips: These involve staying around the shore and visiting the reefs that attract White Trout, Ground Mullet, Black Drum, Sheepshead, Redfish, and Speckled Trout.
Provided for your trip are: the boat, fuel, all the necessary tackle, bait, ice, and fishing licenses. There is no extra charge for fish cleaning!
What you should bring: sunscreen, whatever you want to eat and drink, towels, sunglasses, and a camera. No glass, please.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about “Go Topless” Fishing Charters
- $550 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inland Fishing (4 hours)
- $550 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inland Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Offshore Shark Fishing (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Offshore Shark Fishing PM (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (For live bait trips)
- Lures (For trolling trips)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Trout, Redfish, Flounder, Ground Mullet.)
- Nearshore Fishing (Trout, Redfish, Flounder, Ground Mullet.)
- Offshore Fishing (Troll for King/Spanish Mackeral, or Shark trips!!)
- Reef Fishing (Snapper, Cobia, Sharks.)
- Wreck Fishing (Snapper, Cobia, Sharks.)
- Light Tackle (Trout and flounder mostly.)
- Heavy Tackle (For the sharks and Kings)
- Bottom Fishing (Sharks and the occassional Cobia)
- Trolling (KIng and Spanish Mackeral, Big Ole Jacks, Redfish)
- Drift Fishing (Sharks and King Mackeral fall for it all the time!!)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Pro Line (Center console) originally built in 1996. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: