Reel Compulsive Fishing Charters offers a great variety of trips to suit any taste, so join them to explore these rich Florida waters! Captain Tony Varano is a New Smyrna Beach native and has 25 years of experience as a captain, so you know you’re in great hands to get you on the fish.
The 42’ Egg Harbor sportfishing boat you will be using is powered by two 550 HP Detroit motors, getting you out to the perfect spot as soon as possible. All trips come with fishing licenses for all on board and all the tackle, rods, and bait you will need. Capt. Tony also has a first mate that will help keep you hooked up all day long.
From hitting inlets and bridges for Redfish, Tarpon, and Snapper, to heading offshore and hunting wrecks for Grouper and Mahi Mahi, Capt. Tony has got it all. Some of the world’s most popular inshore species live in these waters. Fish such as Tarpon and Jack Crevalle are always sure to put up a fight, while you can head offshore for the beautiful Sailfish or Mahi Mahi.
This means that you’ll get to use a range of fishing techniques, too. With all amenities on board, including live wells and tuna tubes, you’ll get to bottom fish, deep sea fish, troll, spin, jig, pop, drift, and even fly fish to make the memorable catch. The crew will be happy to clean your fish at the end of the trip if you choose to take any home for a well-earned dinner.
Along with his experience, Capt. Tony brings enthusiasm and love of fishing which will make every trip special. With trips ranging from 3–10 hours, from inshore to offshore, targeting such a diverse range of species, you will not be disappointed.
Join Reel Compulsive Fishing Charters and prepare to have an unforgettable time in these prolific waters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Egg Harbor (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1995. Powered by 2 550HP Detroit engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
New Smyrna Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Reel Compulsive Fishing Charters
- $300 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore/Bridge (AM) (3 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore/Bridge (PM) (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – River (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Inshore/Nearshore (6 hours)
- $800 per group - Shark fishing on Hog Tide (PM) (5 hours)
- $800 per group - Shark fishing on Hog Tide (5 hours)
- $900 per group - 6 Hour Sportfishing Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $900 per group - 6 Hour Sportfishing Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 8 Hour Sportfishing Trip (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 10 Hour Sportfishing Trip (10 hours)
- $1,400 per day per group - 10 Hour Trip – Mahi Mahi (10 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Shark (Bull)