Rainbow Charters is a 4th generation charter fishing business that has been operating out of Ponce Inlet, FL for more than 50 years. They offer a range of fishing trips, starting at a 4-hour day trip, up to a 12-hour adventure for hard-core anglers.
Captain Scott’s goal is to provide you with a memorable experience no matter what your fishing skills are. His excellent first mate is skilled at assisting the guest anglers with whatever help they need, to make their day a fun and successful day.
You will be fishing on a 39’ deep-sea fishing vessel with a 365 HP Caterpillar engine. The Rainbow II is a sturdy, seaworthy vessel that will provide a safe, enjoyable fishing trip. She is equipped with GPS, fishfinders, tackle, rods&reels, bait, outriggers, on-board bathroom, seating for all passengers, and safety equipment.
Go after Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Snapper, Mackerel, Amberjack, Barracuda, and Sailfish among other species. Offshore trips can take you as far as 50 miles off the coast, so you’ll have the chance to target the biggest fish the Gulf offers.
Everything is included in the price except for your personal snacks, lunches, and beverages. Make sure to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, non-slip footwear, and a hat. If you think you might get seasick, think ahead and get some meds. Remember the camera to catch those special shots!
Rainbow Charters welcomes you aboard! Join for a memorable day on the water!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Rainbow Charters
- $700 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $900 per group - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Deep Fishing (10 hours)
- $1,700 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Gulf Stream (12 hours)
- Fighting Chair 2 chairs
- GPS Garmin touch screen with fishfinder
- Fishfinder Furuno fishfinder
- Flybridge Capt.'s chair and extra seating for a guest
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Nickname: J.J.. It's customary to tip the mate 20%)
- Fishing License
- Offshore Fishing (up to 50 miles off shore)
- Reef Fishing (natural and artificial)
- Wreck Fishing (sunken ships, barges, tugboats)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Red)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Number One Hull, Key West, FL (Sportfishing) originally built in 1982. Powered by a 365HP Caterpillar engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 15 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: