Captain Black’s Fishing offers one of the best ranges of trips out there, in one of the best fishing areas in the world – the amazing waters around Panama City, FL. Captain John Black has been fishing since the age of 4, so you can rest assured that he’ll show you all of his secret spots and honey holes in the area.
Captain Black’s 40’ Buskens saltwater fishing boat is the perfect vessel for the range of trips he offers. Powered by a 320 HP Caterpillar engine, it comes with everything you will need on your fishing adventure. There are outriggers, a live bait tank, lures, and top quality tackle for a variety of techniques including light and heavy tackle, trolling, spinning and drift fishing.
Trips range from a quick 3 hours inshore trolling before work, to a 16-hour blue water odyssey targeting big game monsters such as Blue Marlin, Sailfish, and Mahi Mahi. There’s an awesome selection of trips in between including the 10-hour “prospector” trip where you go scouring uncharted fishing waters for great new spots and the opportunity to name them yourself!
Capt. John runs a family-oriented business and welcomes anyone – young or old, novice or master – for some great fishing and fun times. He aims to impress with his amazing trips and vast wealth of local knowledge and experience.
All trips include ice, bait, and licenses for everyone on board. His boat is also wheelchair accessible and very child-friendly. The captain operates a strict catch and release policy on all Billfish. Please give the captain a call or text the day before to verify your trip, and receive any last-minute instructions.
Join Captain Black’s Fishing and explore some of the most productive waters in this part of the world for an amazing fishing experience!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Captain Black’s Fishing
- $900 per group - 4 Hour–Nearshore Trolling Spring (4 hours)
- $900 per group - 4hr near shore spring trolling (4 hours)
- $900 per group - 4hr Spring Trolling (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour–Nearshore Trolling Summer I (4 hours)
- $1,440 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Midday Reef Trip (6 hours)
- $1,440 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Morning Reef Spring (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Morning Reef Summer (6 hours)
- $1,920 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Reef Fishing Spring (8 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Reef Fishing Summer (8 hours)
- $2,400 per group - 10 Hour Trip – The Prospector Sprin (10 hours)
- $2,500 per group - 10 Hour Trip – The Prospector (Sum) (10 hours)
- $2,880 per group - 12 Hour Trip – The Hunt Spring (12 hours)
- $3,000 per group - 12 Hour Trip – The Hunt Summer (12 hours)
- $3,360 per group - 14 Hour Trip – Deep Water Spring (14 hours)
- $3,500 per group - 14 Hour Trip – Deep Water (14 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- GPS Furuno/Northstar
- Fishfinder Furuno
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Radar Furuno
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Shark (Mako)
- Shark (Tiger)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
About the Charter Operator
|19 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|115 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since April 2016|
About this listing
Buskens (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1994, and restored in 2020. Powered by a 320HP Caterpillar engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: