Join Team Aquatic Fishing, part of the Aquatic Adventures family, on your newest Gulf Coast adventure! Captain Harris Scruggs is a Panama City native who has been fishing these beautiful waters for the past 15 years. Whether you are a novice or an experienced angler, Capt. Harris and his crew can accommodate you and your family and friends.
Their state-of-the-art 36’ Contender center console boat is powered by three 300 HP Mercury Verado engines that will get you to the fishing grounds fast. The boat comes equipped with quality navigational equipment, and it can accommodate up to 6 anglers. It has outriggers, downriggers, live bait tank, and an icebox to keep your drinks and food cool.
The crew offers a wide range of trips to suit all types of anglers, varying in length and type of fishing. They will guide you through the best techniques to tackle the big beasts that roam these waters – Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, Marlin, Amberjack, Grouper, Swordfish, Red Snapper, and King Mackerel.
All trips include rods, reels, and tackle, including lures, as well as fishing licenses and bottled water. You can use live bait as well, either caught or bought before the trip. There’s a cleaning service as well, so you can get your catch cleaned and filleted and take it home for a nice dinner.
Come and join Fish Now with Team Aquatic, and experience some of the best fishing in the Gulf of Mexico!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Contender (Center console) originally built in 2004, and restored in 2016. Powered by 3 300HP Mercury Verado engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Panama City Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fish Now with Team Aquatic – 36’
- $720 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) – Mackerel (4 hours)
- $720 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) – Mackerel (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 6 Hour Trip (PM) – Bottom (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) – Bottom (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Bottom (8 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Offshore Bottom (10 hours)
- $2,400 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Offshore Bottom (12 hours)
- $2,600 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Bluewater Trolling (12 hours)
- $2,600 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Deep Drop Offshore (12 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Included if caught, can be bought also.)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Fish house will clean fish for .60 cents a whole po)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Broomtail)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Red)