Visit Marco Island and enjoy some great fishing with Southbound Fishing Charters in Florida! Captain John Pipitone grew up on this beautiful island, and spent his life exploring the fishing it has to offer. He’ll take you to his favorite spots, and show you a great time on the water!
You will fish aboard a brand new 24’ Pathfinder performance fishing boat powered by a 300 HP Yamaha outboard motor. This beautiful vessel has a wide and spacious deck that can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests. Its large bow offers a stable platform to fish from. There are 3 livewells and an icebox to keep refreshments chilled throughout the day.
Capt. John will have quality Shimano fishing equipment ready for you. The boat has Simrad GPS and fishfinder, a VHF radio. There’s a wireless trolling motor and an anchoring system on board so you can get close to those fearful specimens. The captain will make sure to clean and fillet your catch so you can take it straight to the table.
You have the chance to explore the Ten Thousand Islands targeting Tarpon, Redfish, Snook, Pompano, Snapper, Black Drum, and Shark. Trips include all the gear you’ll need for a productive day of fishing, as well as live bait (Shrimp, Pilchards, Mullet), fishing licenses, and bottled water. Children are very welcome on board, as are anglers of all skill levels.
Book your trip with Southbound Fishing Charters and enjoy some of the best fishing Florida has to offer!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pathfinder (Performance fishing) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Marco Island Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Southbound Fishing Charters
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Snook (4 hours)
- $425 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) – Shark/Tarpon (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) – Inshore (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) – Inshore (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $800 per group - Full Day Trip – Extreme Inshore (8 hours)
- GPS (Simrad )
- Fishfinder (Simrad)
- Live Bait Well (3 Livewells)
- Wireless Trolling Motor (i-Pilot)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano)
- Live Bait (Shrimp, Pilchards, Mullet)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License (Licensed up to 6 people)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Black Drum
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Speckled Trout