Liquid Force Inshore Charters is a professional guide service devoted to giving customers an outstanding and memorable time catching fish. Join them in the inshore and near shore waters of Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, Alabama and get ready to see just how exciting these waters really are.
Liquid Force is one of the few charter services that offers nighttime charters in Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, Alabama. This charter option is hands down the best due to being able to spend the day with family, and - most importantly - being able to avoid the summertime heat and the ridiculous amount of boat traffic it brings with it!
It’s not all about the night time fishing, though. Make a day of it and peruse the waters in search of King Mackerel, Redfish, Trout, and maybe even the elusive Alabama Red Snapper (in season). Whatever your target, Captain Colton will be there by your side with everything you need to make your day one to remember.
When you book a charter with Liquid Force Inshore Charters everything is provided, from bait, tackle, rods, licenses, and cleaning of the fish, to snacks and drinks. The only thing you need to worry about once you book a charter is having an awesome time.
You will go out aboard a 26’ Avenger center console. This is a clean and spacious boat with plenty of space for up to six anglers. The vessel comes powered by a single 250 HP Yamaha engine and is outfitted with latest navigational and fishing finding electronics, as well as other professional accessories.
Ready to hear the drag scream on your reel? Don’t hesitate to book a charter with today. FISH ON!!!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Liquid Force Inshore Charters
- $550 per group, additional $70 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $70 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $70 per person after 2 guests - Night Fishing Trip - Inshore (4 hours)
- $630 per group, additional $70 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip Inshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $630 per group, additional $70 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip Inshore (PM) (5 hours)
- $655 per group, additional $70 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $655 per group, additional $70 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Nearshore Trolling (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
- Triggerfish (Gray)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Avenger (Center console) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: