Oilfield Outkasts knows that offshore fishing isn’t for the faint of heart. They give you the chance to test yourself and find out just how tough you are by getting hooked up on some big fish! Targeting a variety of big game fish in the deep waters out of Freeport, Texas, the team can customize their trips to suit every individual who comes aboard one of their boats.
You will be fishing aboard the ‘Revelry’, a 27’ ProKat center console boat that is perfect for tackling the offshore waters. This boat is very spacious and has more room to fish than most center consoles because there is walking space and seating in the front of the boat, not only the back.
Powered by two big 200 HP engines, the boat will get you to the fishing spots fast, and its catamaran hulls make it very seaworthy. With a T-top for shade and a multimedia system on board, it will provide an enjoyable base for a day out on the water, and it is fully rigged with outriggers to help you bring in the big ones.
Every trip with the crew is different, although what unites them is that you will have fun and catch big fish. Targeting Red Drum, King Mackerel, Shark, Snapper, and many other species, tell them what you want to catch and they will do their best to make it happen.
Don’t see the dates you want? Check out other boats “No Mercy”, “Specials”, and ‘‘Standby’’ by clicking on the bio below. For federal Red Snapper trips during the season, look for their "Killing Time" or "Hitch Life" boats.
Explore the prolific waters off the coast of Texas and have a fishing adventure of a lifetime with Oilfield Outkasts!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
ProKat (Center console) originally built in 2003. Powered by 2 200HP Honda engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 36 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Freeport Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Oilfield Outkasts – Revelry
- $155 per person - 5 Hour Trip (PM) – Shared (5 hours)
- $155 per person - 5 Hour Trip (AM) – Shared (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) – Beachfront (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) – Beachfront (4 hours)
- $670 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $670 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Toilet (Portable-camp style in the cuddy)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (20% tip is customary)
- Nearshore Fishing (Texas State water within 9 miles of shore)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel