Oilfield Outkasts knows that offshore fishing isn’t for the faint of heart. It gives you the chance to test yourself and find out just how tough you are by getting hooked up on some big fish! Targeting a variety of big game fish in the deep waters out of Freeport, Texas, the team can customize its trips to suit every individual who comes aboard one of their boats.
You will be fishing aboard the Revelry, a 27’ ProKat center console boat that is perfect for tackling the offshore waters. This boat is spacious and has more room to fish than most center consoles because there is walking space and seating in the front of the boat, not only in the back.
Powered by two big 200 HP engines, the boat will get you to the fishing spots fast, and its catamaran hulls make it seaworthy. With a T-top for shade and a multimedia system on board, the boat will provide an enjoyable base for a day out on the water. It is also fully equipped with outriggers to help you bring in the big ones.
Every trip with the crew is different, although what unites them is that you will have fun and catch big fish. Targeting Red Drum, King Mackerel, Shark, Snapper (seasonally), and many other species, tell the crew what you want to catch and it will do its best to make it happen. Please message the crew before booking if you want to target Red Snapper.
Don’t see the dates you want? Check out the other listings – No Mercy, Specials, and ‘Standby by clicking on the bio below.
Explore the prolific waters off the coast of Texas and have a fishing adventure of a lifetime with Oilfield Outkasts!
Please note that this boat only fishes for Red Snapper in state waters and that this is seasonal.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
ProKat (Center console) originally built in 2003. Powered by 2 200HP Honda engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 36 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid unnecessary hassle with carrying extra cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Freeport Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Oilfield Outkasts – Revelry
- $225 per person - 5 Hour Trip – Shared (AM) (5 hours)
- $225 per person - 5 Hour Trip – Shared (PM) (5 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Beachfront (AM) (5 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Beachfront (PM) (5 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,150 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Toilet Portable camp potty in the cuddy
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Life Jackets
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (20% tip is customary)
- Nearshore Fishing (Texas State water within 9 miles of shore)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel