Deep Sea Charters offers reef fishing trips starting from the Sydney Fish Market. If you’re looking for a nice way to spend your weekend, meet new people, or have a boat to yourself, this is the place to be.
There are many fish around these reefs, including Snapper, Blue Groper, Sea Bream, Flathead, Snapper, Leatherjacket, and Coral Trout.
You will head out with Capt. Colin and his crew. These experienced fishermen will make sure you have a nice time out, enjoying while learning about the techniques. With multiple pick-up points, your fishing trip with them can start from Casino Wharf, King Street Wharf, Thames Street Wharf, Milsons Point Wharf, or Rose Bay Wharf.
Both individuals and groups can be catered for: simply choose between a shared and a private trip to get the best fit for you and your friends.
As well as offering great fishing trips, Deep Sea Charters can also put you in a good position to see whales from April to September.
You will go fishing aboard Reef Runner. She’s a 45’ Randell commercial boat, and can take up to 12 people. The boat is powered by a 395HP GM Detroit engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 12 knots. She is fitted with a fishfinder, GPS, stores life jackets, and has a flybridge, an ice box, and toilet.
The crew will supply the rods, reel, tackle, and bait. They use quality gear, and will take you bottom fishing around reefs near Sydney. The trip rates include the license. Bring your camera, wind and waterproof jacket, sunscreen and hat, sturdy shoes, sandwiches or rolls and a portable cooler, cooler bag or plastic bag to carry the fish home.
Hop onboard, and enjoy!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Randell (Commercial) originally built in 1980, and restored in 2015. Powered by a 395HP GM Detroit engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 12 knots.
Types of Fishing
Sydney Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Deep Sea Charters - Reef Runner
- AU $200 per person - Summer Shared Trip (AM) - Weeekday (7 hours)
- AU $200 per person - Summer Shared Trip (AM) - Weekend (7 hours)
- AU $200 per person - Summer Shared Trip (PM) - Weekday (7 hours)
- AU $200 per person - Summer Shared Trip (PM) - Weekend (7 hours)
- AU $1,500 per group - Summer Private Trip (AM) - Weekday (6 hours)
- AU $1,500 per group - Summer Private Trip (PM) - Weekday (6 hours)
- AU $2,000 per group - Summer Private Trip (AM) - Weekend (6 hours)
- AU $2,000 per group - Summer Private Trip (PM) - Weekend (6 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Offshore Fishing (5 to 7 Nautical Miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle (Shimano up to 50 Kg)
- Bottom Fishing (Off Sydney on local reefs)
- Trolling (Shimano)
- Drift Fishing
- Bream (Black)
- Coral Trout
- Snapper (Pink)
- Wrasse (Bluethroat)