Are you looking for some relaxing fishing in the calm bays of New Jersey? Maybe some offshore reel-screaming action? Both of those, and anything in between can be found on trips with Babu Sport Fishing Charters.
Join Captain John Wilkinson aboard his 26’ Twin Vee Catamaran. Her hull design allows for great mobility for anglers on board, so you can bring 5 of your fishing buddies with you. She’s powered by twin Mercury Verado engines with 300 HP each – you can cruise at a max speed of 40 knots.
Serious fishing requires fishing equipment and you’re in luck! She’s equipped with both outriggers and downriggers, extending your reach out and below when trolling. A live bait well allows your bait fish to stay spry and appetizing long after it’s been plucked from the water. A first mate is also on board to assist you with whatever you need and help make your trip a memorable one.
Your safety is Capt. John’s primary concern and the boat is equipped to all USCG standards. Advanced fish finding and navigation equipment is on board, so you don’t waste time looking for fish and spend more time catching it.
You can pick and choose from a variety of gorgeous fish species to go after. Whatever your taste is, Babu Sport Fishing Charters has a trip for you. Whether it’s fishing for Flounder in the Bay or going on an epic offshore adventure for Bluefin Tuna, you’re in good hands. Other notable species you can go after are a variety of Sharks, Black Seabass, Black Drum, Mahi Mahi, Little Tunny, and whatever else takes the bite.
If you’re a Bass fanatic, this is the place to go for that personal best – there are numerous Striper fishing trips to choose from.
You will be provided with all required equipment on this trip, for up to 4 anglers. Contact the captain in advance if you’re booking a trip for a larger party.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Twin Vee (Catamaran) originally built in 2004. Powered by 2 300HP Mercury Verado engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Brigantine Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Babu Sport Fishing Charters, Inc.
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Bay (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Bay (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Ocean (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Striper (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Striper (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 6 Hour Trip - Bay (6 hours)
- $700 per group - 6 Hour Trip - Ocean (6 hours)
- $700 per group - 6 Hour Trip - Striper (6 hours)
- $900 per group - 8 Hour Trip - Inshore (8 hours)
- $900 per group - 8 Hour Trip - Striper (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip - Offshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Please remember he is working for tips.)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (50 miles)
- Wreck Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blue)
- Shark (Mako)
- Tuna (Bluefin)