Emerald “C” Fishing Charters invites you to join them on the stunning waters of Pensacola, Florida. The area is ideal to feel the thrill of being connected to the fish and getting a chance to experience some nice catches. The crew is passionate and informed, thriving to make each trip unforgettable.
Enjoy the ride on a spacious 25’ center console with a 250 HP Yamaha engine. It can comfortably take up to 6 anglers. Equipped with a GPS, a fishfinder, a VHF radio, and a wireless trolling motor, as well as a live bait tank, the vessel is ideal for a smooth ride to the hottest fishing spots in the area.
You can choose between fishing the reefs, wrecks, the flats, nearshore or inshore, or head up to 9 miles offshore. You will be able to use various fishing techniques, such as light tackle, heavy tackle, jigging, trolling, spinning, drift fishing, and bottom fishing.
Depending on the season and what is biting, you will get a chance to target Red Snapper, Redfish, Amberjack, Spotted Seatrout, Spanish Mackerel, Mangrove Snapper, King Mackerel, Flounder, Grouper, Cobia, and Mahi Mahi.
Your trip will include all the necessary equipment, such as rods, reels, tackle, as well as lures, live bait, and your fishing licenses. The crew will offer drinks, so you can bring snacks with you. One hour of fish cleaning and filleting can also be arranged.
Enjoy a day of fishing under the Florida sun with Emerald “C” Fishing Charters, and make some great memories!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Emerald “C” Fishing Charters
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) – Inshore (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - November Bull Redfish (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip Offshore (5 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip Offshore (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor Minn Kota i-pilot
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Up to 1 hour)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Up to 9 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Sportsman (Center console) originally built in 2014. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha 4-Stroke engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: