Reel Magic Sports Fishing Charters is based in Montego Bay, Jamaica. This area is famous for its big game fish all year round, so a day out on the water with the crew can land you on the fish of your dream! As well as this, your captain and crew have a 100% catch rate for deep drop fishing – so get ready to come face-to-gills with some seriously impressive bottom-dwelling fish.
Their 43-foot “Tiara” boat is one of the best vessels in the area. It is a newly restored spacious and comfortable vessel, powered by two 550 HP Detroit engines. The boat’s top-notch navigational electronics, including a Garmin 16’’ GPS, a fish finder, a VHF radio, and a radar will assure everything is on point. “Tiara” comes complete with a galley, a bathroom, a kitchen, a stateroom, two coaches and is also fully air-conditioned. The vessel is also equipped with a fighting chair and outriggers.
On the trip of your choosing, you will be focusing on catching the fish of your dream nearshore, offshore, or on the reefs. If you decide to go offshore, you will head 7-10 miles out to target Mahi Mahi, Yellowfin Tuna, Sailfish, and White and Blue Marlins. Species such as Great Barracuda, Goliath Grouper, Red Snapper, Wahoo, and plenty more. Reel Magic Sports Fishing uses electric reels for deep drop fishing.
Shimano rods, reels, tackle, and lures are included in the price of your trip. Moreover, you will be offered refreshing drinks. The catch will be cleaned and filleted by the end of the trip. The crew may also provide the snorkeling equipment in case you decide to go for a swim.
A day out with Reel Magic Sports Fishing is fun for any angler, pro to beginner. The crew are especially good with kids, so feel free to bring your whole family!
Ground transfer is offered for a party of maximum 6 provided your accommodation is in Montego Bay. Accommodations outside of Montego Bay will incur an additional cost based on distance.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Tiara (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1996, and restored in 2016. Powered by 2 550HP Detroit engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Montego Bay Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Reel Magic Sports Fishing
- $150 per person - Half Day Trip - AM (copy) (4 hours)
- $150 per person - Half Day Trip - PM (4 hours)
- $825 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip - PM (copy) (4 hours)
- $825 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip - AM (4 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- GPS (Garmin)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Multimedia System (Bluetooth Enabled)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing (On the drop off)
- Offshore Fishing (1-15 miles out)
- Reef Fishing (Natural Reef)
- Heavy Tackle (Shimano (Tiagra & Tyrnos 2 speed))
- Bottom Fishing (Deep Drop Bottom Fishing)
- Trolling (Shimano (Tiagra & Tyrnos 2 speed))
- Deep Sea Fishing (Trolling 1-15 miles out)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)