Sunrise Charters N.V.
Sunrise Charters is operated by Captain Marcelino De Jesus, a fourth-generation Aruban fisherman. He is always looking forward to showing his guests the very best of what Aruba’s famous fishing grounds have to offer.
You will be fishing aboard “Caroline,” a very comfortable 31’ boat whose hull will tackle Aruba’s choppy waters with reliability and dedication. Not only will it provide a stable ride, but it also has ample shade cover and seating, as well as an enclosed toilet. These things help to make it so your whole family can be comfortable throughout the trip.
Join the extremely friendly crew for a unique fishing experience, where you can expect to target species such as Barracuda, Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Grouper, Snapper, and many others. You will be fishing with people who are not only extremely good at what they do, but who also love sharing their passion for fishing with people who come aboard the boat.
The boat has everything you need for a fun day of fishing, including rods, reels, and terminal tackle. Not only that, but you’ll have complimentary soft drinks and snacks on longer trips, and the crew will clean and fillet your catch after the trip. The only thing missing here is you!
So if you already have a date in mind, book a package to your liking and enjoy your next fishing adventure with Sunrise Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Sunrise Charters N.V.
- $375 per group, additional $30 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Bottom Fishing Trip (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $30 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Deep Sea Fishing Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $30 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Deep Sea Fishing Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $30 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Deep Sea Fishing Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $30 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Deep Sea Fishing Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $30 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Deep Sea Fishing Trip (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Bed 3 Bunks
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Lures (all type of lures)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (after we finish the trip)
- Snacks (If you go an 8-hour trip)
- Drinks (Bottle Water, Coca Cola and Sprite)
- First Mate
- Fishing License (Captain's license)
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
About the Captain
|411 Customer reviews|
|Response time 1 hour|
|Member since September 2016|
About this listing
Florida (Motor yacht) originally built in 1993. Powered by 2 210HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 27 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: